5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Thyroid gland
- Manifest content
- latent content
- a are chemical messages that cross the synaptic cleft between neurons.
- b This produces hormones that regulate metabolism, body heat, and bone growth.
- c symbolic meaning of a dream
- d according to Freud, the remembered storyline of a dream
5 Multiple choice questions
- controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
- Gap between neurons
- stimulant and has mild hallucination
- Cocaine, Meth, Nicotine, ecstasy, marijuana
- Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
5 True/False questions
Peripheral nervous system → All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
Parasympathetic → controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
according to freud → Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
Marijuana → Enhanced sensation, relief of pain, distortion of time, relaxation. Impaired learning and memory, increased risk of psychological disorders , lung damage from smoke
sypnatic cleft → controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles