5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lack of norepinephrine can cause
- a affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
- b occurs when a person's reaction to a drug decreases so they need larger and larger doses to have the same effect
- c are like branches, and receive the neural impulse, receives the message
- d depression
- e lack of orexin
5 Multiple choice questions
- a condition in which the user has a chemical need for a drug.
- Rush of euphoria, relief from pain. Depression, agonizing withdrawal.
- it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- sends message without touching
5 True/False questions
Hormones → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream
Marijuana is a → stimulant and has mild hallucination
Meth → carries the message away from the cell body
Pituitary gland → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
Neurons → nerve cells