5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nervous System
- latent content
- a Enhanced sensation, relief of pain, distortion of time, relaxation. Impaired learning and memory, increased risk of psychological disorders , lung damage from smoke
- b symbolic meaning of a dream
- c the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- d affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
- e Initial high followed by relaxation and disinhibiton
5 Multiple choice questions
- Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- self-controlling part of the nervous system
- Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
- Pituitary gland is also called the
- Bumps of your skull. It speculated that bumps on your skull determined your abilities, and personality.
5 True/False questions
acetycholine → self-controlling part of the nervous system
A lack of ach has been linked to → alzehmeirs disease
Sympathetic → arousing
Nicotine → Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
Thyroid gland → This produces hormones that regulate metabolism, body heat, and bone growth.