5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sypnatic cleft
- Hormones affect
- a Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- b sends message without touching
- c the brain and many other tissues of the body
- d controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
- e Gap between neurons
5 Multiple choice questions
- helps control alertness and arousal
- Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
- stimulant and has mild hallucination
5 True/False questions
Sympathetic → calming
master gland → Pituitary gland is also called the
psychology dependence → an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
lack of serotonin can cause → affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
Thyroid gland → Pituitary gland is also called the