5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Peripheral nervous system is
- latent content
- Thyroid glands affect your
- a metabolism.
- b are chemical messages that cross the synaptic cleft between neurons.
- c Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
- d AUTONOMIC controls self-regulated action of internal organs and glands
5 Multiple choice questions
- affect other glands:
- Rush of euphoria, relief from pain. Depression, agonizing withdrawal.
- are like branches, and receive the neural impulse, receives the message
- stimulant and has mild hallucination
5 True/False questions
Nicotine → Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
Nervous System → lack of orexin
Somatic → controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
Ecstasy → Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
Synapse → Gap between neurons