5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dopamine is linked to
- Franz Gall
- Cell body/Soma
- a Bumps of your skull. It speculated that bumps on your skull determined your abilities, and personality.
- b calming
- c is the factory of the neuron that produces all the protein for the dendrite
- d Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
- e controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Male and female sex glands
- Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
- it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- nerve cells
- carries the message away from the cell body
5 True/False questions
sypnatic cleft → Gap between neurons
Stimulants → Cocaine, Meth, Nicotine, ecstasy, marijuana
physiological dependence → how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
lack of serotonin can cause → depression
Manifest content → according to Freud, the remembered storyline of a dream