5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Alcohol, Heroin, Morphine
- b Influences movement, leaning, attention, and emotion
- c it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- d self-controlling part of the nervous system
- e Gap between neurons
5 Multiple choice questions
- sends message without touching
- a condition in which the user has a chemical need for a drug.
- regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
- according to Freud, the remembered storyline of a dream
- is the factory of the neuron that produces all the protein for the dendrite
5 True/False questions
Ecstasy → Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
Marijuana is a → stimulant and has mild hallucination
Alcohol → carries the message away from the cell body
Marijuana → Enhanced sensation, relief of pain, distortion of time, relaxation. Impaired learning and memory, increased risk of psychological disorders , lung damage from smoke
myelin sheath → insulates the axon from neural activity