5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sypnatic cleft
- Peripheral nervous system is
- abbreviation for ach
- a acetycholine
- b Gap between neurons
- c Enhanced sensation, relief of pain, distortion of time, relaxation. Impaired learning and memory, increased risk of psychological disorders , lung damage from smoke
- d AUTONOMIC controls self-regulated action of internal organs and glands
- e sends message without touching
5 Multiple choice questions
- The gaps between the myelin sheath
- Bumps of your skull. It speculated that bumps on your skull determined your abilities, and personality.
- is the factory of the neuron that produces all the protein for the dendrite
- Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
5 True/False questions
psychology dependence → how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
Pituitary glands release hormones that → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
Marijuana is a → stimulant and has mild hallucination
latent content → according to Freud, the remembered storyline of a dream
psychology dependence → the body withdrawals