5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lack of norepinephrine can cause
- Physiological dependence
- Dopamine is linked to
- Peripheral nervous system
- a nerve cells
- b All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
- c Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
- d the body withdrawals
- e depression
5 Multiple choice questions
- sends message without touching
- Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- Cocaine, Meth, Nicotine, ecstasy, marijuana
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- Pituitary gland is also called the
5 True/False questions
Thyroid gland → Pituitary gland is also called the
according to freud → the brain and many other tissues of the body
abbreviation for ach → acetycholine
Pituitary glands release hormones that → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
Ecstasy is a → Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.