5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wodes of ranvier
- myelin sheath
- a affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
- b The gaps between the myelin sheath
- c Influences movement, leaning, attention, and emotion
- d enables muscle action, learning, and memory.
- e insulates the axon from neural activity
5 Multiple choice questions
- carries the message away from the cell body
- Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
- Euphoria, alertness, energy. Irritability, insomnia, hypertension, seizures.
- Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- helps control alertness and arousal
5 True/False questions
latent content → Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
Depressant → Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
Narcolepsy → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream
Ecstasy is a → stimulant and has mild hallucination
Parasympathetic → controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles