5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Peripheral nervous system
- abbreviation for ach
- Manifest content
- Pituitary glands release hormones that
- a affect other glands:
- b according to Freud, the remembered storyline of a dream
- c Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- d All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
- e acetycholine
5 Multiple choice questions
- Study skull to assess your personality type
- symbolic meaning of a dream
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- Pituitary gland is also called the
5 True/False questions
Meth → Euphoria, alertness, energy. Irritability, insomnia, hypertension, seizures.
sypnatic cleft → sends message without touching
axon → Initial high followed by relaxation and disinhibiton
Autonomic → self-controlling part of the nervous system
Pituitary gland → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.