5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- according to freud
- Peripheral nervous system
- a arousing
- b enables muscle action, learning, and memory.
- c Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
- d All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
- e Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
5 Multiple choice questions
- insulates the axon from neural activity
- regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
5 True/False questions
latent content → Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
Gonads → Gap between neurons
Hormones → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream
sypnatic cleft → sends message without touching
Depressant → Alcohol, Heroin, Morphine