5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pituitary glands release hormones that
- latent content
- a affect other glands:
- b it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- c Enhanced sensation, relief of pain, distortion of time, relaxation. Impaired learning and memory, increased risk of psychological disorders , lung damage from smoke
- d Study skull to assess your personality type
- e Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
5 Multiple choice questions
- how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
- Male and female sex glands
- Rush of euphoria, relief from pain. Depression, agonizing withdrawal.
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- stimulant and has mild hallucination
5 True/False questions
Depressant → Enhanced sensation, relief of pain, distortion of time, relaxation. Impaired learning and memory, increased risk of psychological disorders , lung damage from smoke
Hormones → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream
Lack of norepinephrine can cause → depression
Neurotransmitters → are chemical messages that cross the synaptic cleft between neurons.
Peripheral nervous system → AUTONOMIC controls self-regulated action of internal organs and glands