5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Physiological dependence
- Pituitary glands release hormones that
- myelin sheath
- according to freud
- a a layer of fatty tissue encasing a neuron's axon that speeds transmission
- b affect other glands:
- c Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
- d the body withdrawals
- e Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- symbolic meaning of a dream
- regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
- sends message without touching
- affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
- Influences movement, leaning, attention, and emotion
5 True/False questions
Phrenologist → lack of orexin
Neurons → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream
Peripheral nervous system is → All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
physiological dependence → an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
psychology dependence → a condition in which the user has a chemical need for a drug.