5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- psychology dependence
- Franz Gall
- a Bumps of your skull. It speculated that bumps on your skull determined your abilities, and personality.
- b carries the message away from the cell body
- c how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
- d Initial high followed by relaxation and disinhibiton
- e are chemical messages that cross the synaptic cleft between neurons.
5 Multiple choice questions
- alzehmeirs disease
- regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
- AUTONOMIC controls self-regulated action of internal organs and glands
- controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
- helps control alertness and arousal
5 True/False questions
Phrenologist → Study skull to assess your personality type
Sympathetic → arousing
abbreviation for ach → acetycholine
Manifest content → Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
Autonomic → self-controlling part of the nervous system