5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Peripheral nervous system is
- a AUTONOMIC controls self-regulated action of internal organs and glands
- b are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream
- c self-controlling part of the nervous system
- d enables muscle action, learning, and memory.
- e nerve cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
- Alcohol, Heroin, Morphine
- it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- are like branches, and receive the neural impulse, receives the message
- affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
5 True/False questions
A lack of ach has been linked to → Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
Dopamine is linked to → Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
Pituitary glands release hormones that → affect other glands:
Ecstasy → Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
Sympathetic → calming