5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- according to freud
- Pituitary gland
- a arousing
- b Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
- c Euphoria, alertness, energy. Irritability, insomnia, hypertension, seizures.
- d it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- e regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- are chemical messages that cross the synaptic cleft between neurons.
- Pituitary gland is also called the
- a condition in which the user has a chemical need for a drug.
- stimulant and has mild hallucination
- a layer of fatty tissue encasing a neuron's axon that speeds transmission
5 True/False questions
Pituitary glands release hormones that → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
Phrenologist → it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
psychology dependence → how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
Synapse → Male and female sex glands
Hormones affect → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream