Create an account
1. Right to Freedom of Religion, 2. Right to Freedom of Speech, 3. Right to Freedom of the Press, 4. Right to Assemble, 5. Right to Petition the Government
1. Right to Trial by Jury, 2. Right to NO Double Jeopardy, 3.Right to Remain Silent, 4. Right to be Denied Life, Liberty, or Property without Due Process of the Law, 5. Right to Protect Your Property Rights
1. Right to be Told the Exact Nature of the Charges Against You, 2. Right for the Accused to be Allowed a Trial by Jury, But They Also May Ask to be Only Tried Against a Judge, 3. Right to Hear and Question All the Witnesses Against You, 4. Right to Call Witnesses in Their Own Defense, 5. Right to Have a Lawyer
1. Right to Any Powers the Constitution Does Not Specifically Give to the National Government are Reserved for the States or for the People
1. Right to Anyone Born in the United States is a U.S. Citizen and Entitled Equal Protection of the Laws
1. Right That Congress Can Have the Power to Place and Collect Taxes on Incomes, from any Source Resulting, without Meeting among Several States, and without Regarding to Voting
1. Right that the Senate of the United States is Made Up of Two Senators from Each State, and Elected by the People for Six Years
1. Right That the Creation, Sale, or Transportation of Alcoholic Liquors within the Importation or the Exportation from the United States and all Territory Subject to the Authority for Beverage Purposes is Prohibited
1. Right to the United States Citizens to Vote is Not to be Left Without or Condensed by the United States or by Any State on Account of Gender
1. To Condense the Time between the President's and Vice President's Election and Induction, and to End "Lame-Duck" Sessions of Congress
1. The Transportation or Importation into Any State, Territory, or Possession of the United States for Delivery or Use within Alcoholic Liquors is Not Allowed
1. Right to People Living in the District of Columbia Have the Right to Vote in Presidential Elections
1. Right to U.S. Citizens to Vote in any Main Election, Shall Not be Denied or Shortened the Right to Vote by the United States or Any State by Reason of Failure to Pay Any Poll Tax or Other Tax
1. Right That Made U.S. Citizens of 18-Years-Old are Eligible to Vote in all Federal, State, and Local Elections
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together