5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Produces pollen
- Open to allow water to exit through the stoma
- Self pollination
- a Seed leaf of a plant
- b What is the function of the anther?
- c What gas exits the leaf through the stoma?
- d If there is too much rain, do the guard cells open or close the stoma?
- e Pollen from a plant fertilizes the eggs of the same plant
5 Multiple choice questions
- direction of plant growth in response to gravity
- When does pollination occur in plants?
- What are the 2 groups of seedless plants?
- What are the 4 characteristics of all plants?
- When a plant moves away from a stimulus
5 True/False questions
Green algae (plant-like protist) → When a plant moves away from a stimulus
Angiosperms → Cone-bearing plants
Dicot → structure that anchors plants and absorbs water and minerals
Guard Cells - F →
What structure becomes a fruit after the eggs are fertilized?
Stamen - A →
What is the male reproductive part of a flower called and what letter represents it in the diagram?