5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ovules (eggs) - G
- a Cone-bearing plants
- b Plants response to an external stimulus
- c What are the leaves of gymnosperms called?
What structure becomes seeds after they are fertilized?
- e What gas exits the leaf through the stoma?
5 Multiple choice questions
- When does pollination occur in plants?
- When a plant self-pollinates, is this sexual or asexual reproduction?
- What is the order that plants evolved (simplest to complex)?
- What type of tropism is it when plants roots grown into the soil?
- What is the advantage of seeds?
5 True/False questions
Phloem → vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
Wind → Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
Produces pollen → Seed leaf of a plant
ethylene → What gas speeds up the ripening of fruit?
Palisades mesophyll - C →
Where does the most photosynthesis occur in a leaf?