5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stigma - D
- Carbon dioxide
- Green algae (plant-like protist)
- a What are seeds dispersed by animals often contained in?
What female part of the flower does the pollen first land and what letter represents this part in the diagram?
- c structure that supports the plant
- d What did plants evolve from?
- e What gas enters the leaf through the stoma?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What gas exits the leaf through the stoma?
What is structure D?
- What type of tropism is it when plants roots grown into the soil?
- What is the function of the anther?
What structure becomes a fruit after the eggs are fertilized?
5 True/False questions
Dicot → Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
Angiosperms → Cone-bearing plants
They cannot grow tall because they don't have tissues to transport water and nutrients. → What is a characteristic of nonvascular plants?
positive tropism → When a plant moves towards the stimulus
Gymnosperms and angiosperms → What are the 3 groups of vascular plants?