5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vascular tissue
- C6H12O6 (glucose) + O2 (oxygen) yields CO2 (carbon dioxide) + H2O (water) + ATP
- Temperature and moisture (rain)
- Cross pollination
- a What is the equation for cellular respiration?
- b What are 2 environmental factors that will cause a seed to come out of dormancy?
- c Pollen from a plant fertlizes the eggs of a different plant
- d Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
- e tissue in plants that helps transport water and nutrients throughout the plant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Plants response to an external stimulus
Where does the most photosynthesis occur in a leaf?
- What gas exits the leaf through the stoma?
- When a plant moves towards the stimulus
- Useable energy for all organisms
5 True/False questions
In chloroplasts of leaves → Where does photosynthesis occur in plants?
ethylene → What gas exits the leaf through the stoma?
Fruits → structure that anchors plants and absorbs water and minerals
Roots → Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
when pollen fertilizes the ovules → Where does photosynthesis occur in plants?