5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vascular tissue
- Green algae (plant-like protist)
- Pistil - H
- Stigma - D
- Cuticle - A
- a What did plants evolve from?
What is the female reproductive structure and what letter represents it in the diagram?
- c tissue in plants that helps transport water and nutrients throughout the plant
Waxy covering on the top and underside of a leaf
What female part of the flower does the pollen first land and what letter represents this part in the diagram?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where does photosynthesis occur in plants?
- What are 2 environmental factors that will cause a seed to come out of dormancy?
- What type of tropism is it when plants roots grown into the soil?
- How is pollination achieved in gymnosperms?
- Flowering plants
5 True/False questions
Cotyledon → Seed leaf of a plant
Ovary - F →
What is the male reproductive part of a flower called and what letter represents it in the diagram?
tropism → Plants response to an external stimulus
Open to allow water to exit through the stoma → When does pollination occur in plants?
Carbon dioxide → What gas enters the leaf through the stoma?