5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Water, wind, animals
- Vascular bundle (xylem & phloem)
- Stoma - E
- Anther - B and filament - C
What 2 parts make up the stamen and what letters represent them in the diagram?
What structure is the opening for gas exhange?
What is structure D?
- d What are 3 ways seeds are dispersed?
- e What is the only nonvascular plant?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pollen from a plant fertilizes the eggs of the same plant
- Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
- tissue in plants that helps transport water and nutrients throughout the plant
- What is the advantage of seeds?
- What is a characteristic of nonvascular plants?
5 True/False questions
Fruits → What are seeds dispersed by animals often contained in?
Fruits → What are the seeds located in for angiosperms?
Sexual reproduction because there is mixing of pollen and egg. → When a plant self-pollinates, is this sexual or asexual reproduction?
Green algae (plant-like protist) → When a plant moves away from a stimulus
Angiosperms → Cone-bearing plants