5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- multicellular, autotrophic, cell walls with cellulose and eukaryotic
- Mosses and ferns
- CO2 (carbon dioxide) + H2O (water) + light yields C6H12O6 (glucose) + O2 (oxygen)
- Produces pollen
- a What is the equation for photosynthesis?
- b What are the 2 groups of seedless plants?
- c What is the function of the anther?
What is structure B?
- e What are the 4 characteristics of all plants?
5 Multiple choice questions
- vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
- What do seedless plants need in order to reproduce?
- What are the 3 groups of vascular plants?
- What are 2 environmental factors that will cause a seed to come out of dormancy?
- When a plant moves towards the stimulus
5 True/False questions
Anther - B and filament - C → What are 3 ways seeds are dispersed?
Positive gravitropism → What type of tropism is it when plants roots grown into the soil?
Angiosperms → What is the only nonvascular plant?
ATP → Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
Oxygen → vascular tissue that transports water