5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sexual reproduction because there is mixing of pollen and egg.
- Produces pollen
- Mosses, Ferns, Gymnosperms, Angiosperms
- In chloroplasts of leaves
- Vascular tissue
- a What is the function of the anther?
- b tissue in plants that helps transport water and nutrients throughout the plant
- c Where does photosynthesis occur in plants?
- d When a plant self-pollinates, is this sexual or asexual reproduction?
- e What is the order that plants evolved (simplest to complex)?
5 Multiple choice questions
- If there is too much rain, do the guard cells open or close the stoma?
- What type of tropism is it when plants roots grown into the soil?
- vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
- direction of plant growth in response to gravity
- What is the only nonvascular plant?
5 True/False questions
C6H12O6 (glucose) + O2 (oxygen) yields CO2 (carbon dioxide) + H2O (water) + ATP → What is the equation for photosynthesis?
Fruits → structure that anchors plants and absorbs water and minerals
Spongy mesophyll - G →
Where does the most photosynthesis occur in a leaf?
multicellular, autotrophic, cell walls with cellulose and eukaryotic → What are the 4 characteristics of all plants?
Fruits → What are the seeds located in for angiosperms?