5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Spongy mesophyll - G
- Open to allow water to exit through the stoma
- a What gas exits the leaf through the stoma?
- b Growth of plant towards light
Layer inside a leaf that has spaces for gasses to flow?
- d You find a plant that has branching veins in the leaves, a taproot, vascular bundes in a ring and 10 petals. Is this a monocot or dicot?
- e If there is too much rain, do the guard cells open or close the stoma?
5 Multiple choice questions
What is the male reproductive part of a flower called and what letter represents it in the diagram?
What female part of the flower does the pollen first land and what letter represents this part in the diagram?
- What type of tropism is it when plants roots grown into the soil?
What is structure B?
- What are the 2 groups of seed plants?
5 True/False questions
Roots → What are the seeds located in for angiosperms?
Monocot → You find a plant that has parallel veins in the leaves, fibrous roots, vascular bundles scattered, and 6 petals. Is this a monocot or dicot?
Cotyledon → Seed leaf of a plant
Mosses → What is the only nonvascular plant?
ethylene → What gas speeds up the ripening of fruit?