5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- If a protein may contain several different domains and each domain has____function
- DNA is_____stranded and RNA is primarily ____stranded
- which of the following atoms form nonpolar covalent bonds with carbon
- which of the following polysaccharides contain chain of the alpha-glucose isomer?
- what type of bonds is responsible for the base pairing between two strands of DNA in the double helix?
- a different
- b hydrogen
- c Hydrogen
- d 1.double
- e starch
5 Multiple choice questions
- polymers are broken down one monomer at a time by the addition of water.
5 True/False questions
a______is a compound that lowers the concentration of hydrogen ions in a solution. → base
isomers are formed with the same atoms but with different bonding relationships → A sugar is broken down into fructose and glucose molecules
A strand of DNS is broken down into individual nucleotides
unsaturated fat have _________melting point that saturated fats → lower
the building blocks of nucleic acids are monomers called → the bilayers is the most energetically favorable arrangement in aqueous solution.
the hydrophillic ends attract water while the hydrophobic ends exclude water
the sugar found in ribonucleotides of RNA is____________ → cytosine