5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What separates the injury sites where a person would become paraplegia or quadriplegia?
- What is the incidence of SCI?
- All deficits of Radiculopathy are ___.
- What possibly helped save Kevin Everett?
- ASIA B) An incomplete lesion consists of:
- a Above or Below the Thoracic Spine
- b 40 cases per million
- c Ipsilateral and Specific.
- d Only sensory or only motor is impaired
- e Cool liquid treatment to the crush injury that reduced inflammation during spinal shock.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Loss of neurological function in a single spinal root.
- Hemicord Syndrome
- Lesion on one side of the cord.
- Sensory and motor in the majority of key muscles and muscle grade greater than 3/5
5 True/False questions
What is the most common SCI? → Transverse Myelopathy
ASIA C) An incomplete lesion consists of: → Only sensory or only motor is impaired
What is Spindylosis and what can it cause? → Hemicord Syndrome
What is usually affected for a lesion at the center of the spinal cord? → Spinothalamic (pain and temp) bilaterally, and alpha motor neurons. usually at the level of injury or one segment below
ASIA A) Complete Lesion consists of: → Sensory and motor in key muscles, muscle grade less than 3/5