5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What possibly helped save Kevin Everett?
- ASIA E) ?
- 6 Months after SCI what happens?
- What does Brown-Sequard syndrome cause?
- In recovery how long is the SC in Spinal Shock? What happens during this time?
- a Further recovery is rare, most recovered function will already be discovered
- b Hemicord Syndrome
- c Motor and Sensory are Normal.
- d 24-48 hours, Inflammation
- e Cool liquid treatment to the crush injury that reduced inflammation during spinal shock.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ipsilateral and Specific.
- Spinothalamic (pain and temp) bilaterally, and alpha motor neurons. usually at the level of injury or one segment below
- Loss of neurological function in a single spinal root.
- Sensory and motor in key muscles, muscle grade less than 3/5
5 True/False questions
What is the incidence of SCI? → 40 cases per million
ASIA A) Complete Lesion consists of: → Sensory and motor in key muscles, muscle grade less than 3/5
What percent of persons with paraplegia return to work? → 40%
ASIA D) incomplete lesion: → Sensory and motor in the majority of key muscles and muscle grade greater than 3/5
Look at Cauda Equina Syndrome → <---