5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ASIA D) incomplete lesion:
- Anterior Cord Syndrome affects what pathways?
- ASIA A) Complete Lesion consists of:
- What is a Transverse Myelopathy?
- What % of persons with tetraplegia (quadriplegia) return to work?
- a Sensory and motor in the majority of key muscles and muscle grade greater than 3/5
- b 30%
- c Lesion that complete crosses the spinal cord.
- d Corticospinal (motor), and Spinothalamic (pain and temp), Alpha motor neurons.
- e No sensory or motor function
5 Multiple choice questions
- Motor and Sensory are Normal.
- Further recovery is rare, most recovered function will already be discovered
- 24-48 hours, Inflammation
- Sensory and motor in key muscles, muscle grade less than 3/5
5 True/False questions
What does C5 Tetraplegia mean? → Lesion on one side of the cord.
ASIA B) An incomplete lesion consists of: → Sensory and motor in key muscles, muscle grade less than 3/5
What percent of persons with paraplegia return to work? → 40%
What is the incidence of SCI? → Motor Vehicle Crash at 38.5%, followed by Acts of Violence 24%, Falls 21%, Sports 7%, and others 7%...
Combined Degeneration of SC are caused by? → Hemicord Syndrome