5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a ...
- b Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
- c Genetic makeup of an organism
- d Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
- Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
- Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
5 True/False questions
Zygote → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Sexual reproduction → Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
Fertilization → Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
Gametes → Genetic makeup of an organism
Sex-linked Traits → Process of copying DNA prior to cell division