5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Punnet Square
- a Genetic makeup of an organism
- b ...
- c Diagram that can be used to predict the genotype and phenotype combinations of a genetic cross.
- d Physical characteristics of an organism
- e Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
- Process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.
- Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
- Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
5 True/False questions
Chromosome Number → Process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.
Meiosis → Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
rRNA → ...
Alleles → One of a number of different forms of a gene
Protein synthesis → Physical characteristics of an organism