5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
- b Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
- c One of a number of different forms of a gene
- d Having two different alleles for a particular gene
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Genetic makeup of an organism
- Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- Fertilized egg
5 True/False questions
Gametes → Genetic makeup of an organism
DNA → ...
tRNA → ...
Protein synthesis → Physical characteristics of an organism
Replication → Process of copying DNA prior to cell division