5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Asexual reproduction
- Sexual reproduction
- a ...
- b process of reproduction involving a single parent
- c Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- d Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
- One of a number of different forms of a gene
- Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
- Genetic makeup of an organism
5 True/False questions
Zygote → Fertilized egg
mRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Sex-linked Traits → ...
Budding → ...
Punnet Square → Physical characteristics of an organism