5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Recessive traits
- a ...
- b Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
- c Fertilized egg
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
- Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
- Diagram that can be used to predict the genotype and phenotype combinations of a genetic cross.
5 True/False questions
Binary Fission → ...
Crossing over → Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
DNA → ...
Meiosis → Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
Genetypes → Physical characteristics of an organism