5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a Genetic makeup of an organism
- b ...
- c Physical characteristics of an organism
- d Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- One of a number of different forms of a gene
- Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
5 True/False questions
Mitosis → Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
Budding → ...
Monohybrid → Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
Replication → Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
Homozygous → Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.