5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Protein synthesis
- a Physical characteristics of an organism
- b Genetic makeup of an organism
- c Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
- d ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
- Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
- Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
- Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
5 True/False questions
Mitosis → Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
Dominant traits → Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
Replication → Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
Monohybrid → ...
Asexual reproduction → process of reproduction involving a single parent