5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- Recessive traits
- a ...
- b Physical characteristics of an organism
- c Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
- process of reproduction involving a single parent
- One of a number of different forms of a gene
- Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
5 True/False questions
Zygote → Fertilized egg
Homozygous → Having two different alleles for a particular gene
RIbosomes → Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
tRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Crossing over → Process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.