5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a ...
- b Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
- c Physical characteristics of an organism
- d Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.
- process of reproduction involving a single parent
- Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
- Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
5 True/False questions
Fertilization → Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
Genetypes → Genetic makeup of an organism
Abnormalities → ...
Sexual reproduction → Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
tRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.