5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Non-traditional Funeral
- Door Badge
- a Religious oriented service that follows a more modern interpretation, including favorite music, peoms, and readings
- b A Jewish place of worship.
- c An unsolicited gift, usually an honorary payment or reward for gratuitous or professional services.
- d One having spiritual care over a number of people.
- e A crepe badge or floral design placed on the door indicating the death of an individual.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A funeral rite that follows a prescribed ritual or ceremony which may be dictated either by religious belief or social custom.
- The failure of a professional person to render proper services through reprehensible ignorance or neglect.
- A portable stretcher commonly employed in an ambulance or transfer vehicle for the moving of the sick, injured, or deceased.
- The movement at the beginning of the service.
- The head of the Roman Catholic Church and the Bishop of Rome.
5 True/False questions
Sepulcher → In the Jewish faith, a watcher; one who sits with the body until burial.
Primitive Funeral Rite → A funeral rite which may be construed as being identifiable with a pre-literate society.
Exhumation → The singing or intoning of all or portions of liturgical service.
Candelabrum → A religious singer who assists the clergy; assists the Rabbi in the Jewish faith; assists the Priest in the Eastern Orthodox faith.
Cadaver → A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.