5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jewish Star
- Common Carrier
- a See Mogen David.
- b In the Roman Catholic faith, a man who is a member of a religious order without being ordained or while preparing for ordination.
- c The act of disposition by which human remains are interred whether by burial, entombment, or inurement.
- d One who publicly undertakes to transport from place to place for a stated compensation, the property of any person who may request his services up to the capacity of his facilities (airline, train, etc)
- e Similar to ritual but it may, or may not, have symbolic content.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A news item of the death of a person, particularly a newspaper notice, containing a biographical sketch.
- Lacking the necessities of life. Needy. Poor.
- One in whom all physical life as ceased.
- A Jewish place of worship.
- See Burial-Transit Permit.
5 True/False questions
Sholoshim → One who is in charge of the cemetery; the caretaker of a church.
Committal Service → A service conducted in memory of the deceased without the remains being present.
Inurnment → The act of placing cremated remains in an urn.
Narthex (Lobby, Vestibule, Foyer) → The entry way into the funeral home or church.
Funeral Service → Mechanical device employed to lower a casket, box or vault into the grave.