5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Death Certificate
- Preplanned Funeral Arrangements
- a A legal document containing vital statistic, disposition, and final medical information pertaining to the deceased.
- b Killing of one's mother.
- c Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that do not include provisions for funding or prepayment.
- d One authorized to read the lessons and scriptures in the Church of Christ, Scientist faith.
- e An emblem of the church consisting of two plain bars at right angles to each other.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the Jewish faith, the grave.
- In the Roman Catholic faith, a dignity conferred upon Bishops making them Princes of the Church.
- False teeth.
- A large ornamental candlestick holder with several branches, and each supporting a candle.
- A place where dead human bodies are kept pending identification by relatives.
5 True/False questions
Mortuary Law → Laws covering the right of possession and control of dead human bodies, operation of funeral homes,
Altar → One having spiritual care over a number of people.
Flower Car → A call made on the surviving relatives after the funeral service by the funeral director or an assistant.
INRI → A kind of vase for holding cremains.
Vigil Service → See Rosary Service: