5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Lowering Device
- Funeral Service
- a A Jewish place of worship.
- b See Narthex.
- c The rites held at the time of disposition of human remains, with the body present.
- d Mechanical device employed to lower a casket, box or vault into the grave.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An individual who is registered by a state agency to perform only basic disposition with no accompanying funeral or other service.
- One in whom all physical life as ceased.
- To accompany, as a leader of the procession or guardian of the group.
- One who conducts a religious service or ceremony.
- The rules and regulations imposed by the state board of health governing the shipping of dead human remains, inter and intra-state, and also railroad regulations
5 True/False questions
Podium → A raised platform or stage.
Mass Cards → Cards on which an individual requests the priest to say mass for the soul of the deceased.
Lot → A kind of vase for holding cremains.
Interment (Burial, Inhumement) → The act of placing the dead human body in the ground.
Cardinal → A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.