5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a codon?
- What is transcription?
- What is a Missense mutation?
- How does transfer RNA help in translation?
- Four Nitrogen Bases
- a The process of making RNA from DNA
- b By bringing 20 different amino acids dissolved in the cytoplasm to the ribosomes
- c Adonine, Guanine, Cytosine and Thymine
- d When a substitution changes the amino acid
- e A specific sequence of three adjacent bases on a strand of DNA or RNA - provides genetic codes
5 Multiple choice questions
- The nucleus
- A messenger RNA molecule containing DNA material - the messenger RNA (mRNA) then goes to the ribosome
- DNA replication
- DNA - Double chain structure - contains deoxyribose sugar - bases are adenine, cytosine, guanine and thymine - DNA is found in the nucleus - there aren't different types of DNA
5 True/False questions
What is a double helix? → A specific sequence of three adjacent bases on a strand of DNA or RNA - provides genetic codes
Describe the genetic mutation - deletion? → Several bases (pieces of DNA) are moved and deleted
What is Substitution? → When one base is substituted for another
Describe the genetic mutation - duplication? → The DNA is duplicated and there is too much information
In order to carry out its job, DNA must? → Deletion, Insertion and Substitution