5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CD-R or DVD-R
- CD-RW or DVD-RW
- a cavity surrounded by the skull
- b erasable, recordable device, enables you to write onto it in multiple sessions.
- c cavity surrounded by the hip bone
- d a practical way to inform employees about the schedule and enforce the established guidelines for office hours?
- e can only record data once and then the data becomes permanent on the disc
5 Multiple choice questions
- region of the sacrum
- opposite of proximal
- You may need to do this (proceed through a set of questions to determin the caller's condition and how soon the patient should be seen by a physician) when scheduling appointments
- -Listen quietly and take notes
-Caller must give consent
5 True/False questions
answering multi phone lines → -best time to return call
-what the call is regarding
-name and number of caller
streaming → Keeps a continuous flow of patients coming in thorugh the facility and to avoid having alternating periods of idelness and crowding
two → The number of choices for appointment times you give to patients?
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM → can only record data once and then the data becomes permanent on the disc
dorsal → opposite of proximal