5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- clear, distinct voice
- a When answering the office phone, you should use this type of voice?
- b opposite of proximal
- c Many patients can be provided with the necessary preparations, be examined by the physician, and have appointments completed quickly
- d skull
5 Multiple choice questions
- a practical way to inform employees about the schedule and enforce the established guidelines for office hours?
- lying on the belly
- Plan that divides the body into right and left portions
- a device that can read text or illustrations printed on paper and translate them into electronic files that can be stored, displayed on a screen or used by other programs?
- opposite of deep
5 True/False questions
immediately routed calls to physician → -emergency situation
-critical lab results
-hospital calling for orders
-pt requesting test results
-pt required medical advice
-3rd party requesting information about a patient
lateral → Pertaining to the side
superior → below another structure
vertebral → The left lung lies _____ to the heart
pelvic → cavity surrounded by the hip bone