5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a near the point of attachment to the trunk or near the beginning of a structure
- b lying on the belly
- c removal, excision
- d pertaining to the middle
- e The ____ end of the thigh bone (femur) joins with the knee cap.
5 Multiple choice questions
- pertaining to the tail, lower part of body
- front surface of the body
- A display of available functions
5 True/False questions
test results → The left lung lies _____ to the heart
two → The number of choices for appointment times you give to patients?
priority mail → When first class mail is over 12 oz, it is considered this?
ana- → pertaining to
punctuation, proper grammar, spelling → the most important quality of any communication is this?