5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- name, page number, date in the second page heading
- stamped or metered
- CD-RW or DVD-RW
- a back bone
- b You should do this (include) when you are typing a business letter that is more than one page?
- c erasable, recordable device, enables you to write onto it in multiple sessions.
- d central processing unit, or the 'brain' of the system
- e Mail can either be this or that (2 things)
5 Multiple choice questions
- answer each line ASAP—by the third ring
- -emergency situation
-critical lab results
-hospital calling for orders
-pt requesting test results
-pt required medical advice
-3rd party requesting information about a patient
- The diaphragm lies ______ to the organs in the thoracic cavity.
- When answering the office phone, you should use this type of voice?
- plane dividing the body into upper and lower portions
5 True/False questions
chondr/o → neck
facsimile → near the point of attachment to the trunk or near the beginning of a structure
address → pertaining to the back of the body
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM → Software disks are available on these depending on the size of the program (2 things)
superior → front surface of the body