5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- open hours
- fixed matrix
- hard copy
- informal notes
- a the readable paper copy or printout of information
- b the patients, sign in, note the time they arrive and are seen by the doctor in that order
- c nothing should be scheduled in a time slot that has this?
- d cavity below the chest containg digestive organs
- e informal and appropriate when expressions of thanks or congratulations are conveyed
5 Multiple choice questions
- Keeps a continuous flow of patients coming in thorugh the facility and to avoid having alternating periods of idelness and crowding
- region of the neck
- Mail can either be this or that (2 things)
- When first class mail is over 12 oz, it is considered this?
5 True/False questions
clear, distinct voice → a program that searched documents for specified key words and returns a list of the documents where the keywords were found
to easily get in touch with pt if needed → the reason why you record the patient's phone number when scheduling an appointment is?
-tomy → process of cutting
epi- → above, upon
cc → means carbon copies have been sent to disclosed individuals