5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- test results
- place unopened mail on office managers or doctors desk
- answering multi phone lines
- a -ask first patient if they can hold
-answer second call...determine if it is an emergency...
-place them on hold
-finish with first call before returning to second call
- b region of the neck
- c flesh
- d Doctor usually needs to sign off on them before they are released.
- e This is what you do when mail is marked personal and confidential?
5 Multiple choice questions
- opposite of proximal
- answer each line ASAP—by the third ring
- -speakerphones cameras, connection devices, and television monitors are networked together so that everyone can see and hear each other at the same time
- The number of times you should try to converse before you hang up when answering the phone
- Your office should have this to ensure that office computer programs and data are always stored in another location
5 True/False questions
punctuation, proper grammar, spelling → be sure to include patient name, parent's name when appropriate, reason for visit, provider to be seen, date, time, and current phone number
floppy disk → a thin magnetic storage device made of flexible plastic.
fixed matrix → nothing should be scheduled in a time slot that has this?
inguin/o → data transferred from keyboard or the floppy disk to the machine
maintaining phone log → -best time to return call
-what the call is regarding
-name and number of caller