5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral, coccygeal
- professional letters
- hard copy
- a region of the sacrum
- b a letter written by a physician to a licensing board is considered this type of letter
- c what are the 5 cavities of the back?
- d opposite of deep
- e the readable paper copy or printout of information
5 Multiple choice questions
- the electronic, magnetic, and electromechanical equipment of a computer system is?
- Used when the patient's appointment will take a considerable amount of time
5 True/False questions
two → The number of choices for appointment times you give to patients?
proximal → The ___ end of the humerus is at the shoulder
cranial → cavity surrounded by the skull
-tomy → removal, excision
thoracic → region of the chest