5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- make sure you answer calls in order of importance
- CD-R or DVD-R
- a can only record data once and then the data becomes permanent on the disc
- b full of, pertaining to sugar
- c opposite of proximal
- d opposite of deep
- e You are obtaining telephone messages from the answering service or machine...this is why you prioritize them?
5 Multiple choice questions
- a practical way to inform employees about the schedule and enforce the established guidelines for office hours?
- When first class mail is over 12 oz, it is considered this?
- written communication is less ____ due to the advent of computers
- above, upon
5 True/False questions
sacral → pertaining to the tail, lower part of body
to easily get in touch with pt if needed → be sure to include patient name, parent's name when appropriate, reason for visit, provider to be seen, date, time, and current phone number
coccygeal → pertaining to the back of the body
superior → The liver lies ______ to the intestines
two → away from the surface of the body