5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a molecule?
- What is an ionic compound?
- How many electrons can the inner shell of an atom hold?
- What are elements?
- What primarily determines how an atom behaves?
- a Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
- b Electrons.
- c A compound held together by ionic bonds.
- d Substances that cannot be broken down into other substances.
- e 2.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of additional electrons needed to fill its outer shell.
- the polarity of the water molecule
- the number of electrons it has.
5 True/False questions
Which part of the atom has the most energy? → The outer shell.
What determines which element it is? → the atomic number.
What is an ionic bond? → A compound held together by ionic bonds.
What are isotopes? → Substances that cannot be broken down into other substances.
What is a chemical reactions? → A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.