5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the atomic number?
- What are the 4 most abundant elements in living cells?
- What is a hydrogen bond?
- What primarily determines how an atom behaves?
- What is matter?
- a Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen.
- b The number of protons in an atom.
- c Anything that has mass and occupies space.
- d Electrons.
- e Formed when a particularly positive atom from one polar molecule is attracted to the partially negative atoms in another molecule.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Elements that exist in different forms
Forms of an element that differ in mass
Same num of protons and electrons but diff num of neutrons
- The number of electrons in the outermost shell.
- Protons and neutrons.
- the number of electrons it has.
5 True/False questions
What is a proton? → A subatomic particle w/ a single unit of positive electrical charge (+)
What physical states is matter found in? → Anything that has mass and occupies space.
What is a chemical reactions? → Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
Which part of the atom has the most energy? → The outer shell.
What determines which element it is? → the atomic number.