5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- G1 phase
- cytokinesis in animals
- G2 phase
- a cell grows
- b DNA is loose chromotin but ready to go
- c cytoplasm pinches in 1/2 and separates
- d does something with spindle fibers.
- e cell grows
normal metabolic roles
5 Multiple choice questions
- the two poles of the cell, the place where spindle fibers grow from.
- the 3rd stage of meiosis or mitosis when chromosomes move toward opposite ends of the nuclear spindle
- help pull apart the cell during replication and are made up of micrtubules
- describes a cell that does not have a nucleus or anyother membrane-covered organelles; also called bacteria.
- thread like structures that have genetic info that is passed down from one generation to the next
5 True/False questions
Miotic phase → cycle when a cell begins to divide
centromere → the two poles of the cell, the place where spindle fibers grow from.
mitosis → second phase of mitosis, during which the chromosomes line up across the center of the cell
Miotic phase contains → Prophase
What are the phases of Mitosis → Chromatin