5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sexual reproduction
- a does something with spindle fibers.
- b cell grows
- c the 3rd stage of meiosis or mitosis when chromosomes move toward opposite ends of the nuclear spindle
- d process in which genetic material from two parents combines and produces offspring that differ genetically from either parent
- e the two poles of the cell, the place where spindle fibers grow from.
5 Multiple choice questions
- cell division in which the nucleus divides into nuclei containing the same number of chromosomes
- cytoplasm splits into 2 (makes identical daughter cells)
- cytokinesis-splitting of cytoplasm
mitosis splitting of nuclus
- protein in center of centromere and connected to microtubles to transport chromosome to opposite end of cell
- help pull apart the cell during replication and are made up of micrtubules
5 True/False questions
chromosomes → thread like structures that have genetic info that is passed down from one generation to the next
Miotic phase → cell grows
centromere → does something with spindle fibers.
prokaryotic → describes a cell that does not have a nucleus or anyother membrane-covered organelles; also called bacteria.
What are the phases of Mitosis → Interphase