5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a chemical reactions?
- What is an electron?
- Which part of the atom has the most energy?
- What is the atomic number?
- What is ion?
- a The term for atoms that are electronically charged as a result of gaining/losing electrons.
- b The outer shell.
- c The number of protons in an atom.
- d A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
- e Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
- The smallest unit of matter that still retains the properties of an element.
- The sum of the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus.
5 True/False questions
What is a polar molecule? → a molecule that has opposite charges on opposite ends.
What is a proton? → an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
What are isotopes? → Elements that exist in different forms
Forms of an element that differ in mass
Same num of protons and electrons but diff num of neutrons
What is matter? → The sum of the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus.
What makes up the nucleus? → Protons and neutrons.