5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many electrons can the 2nd and 3rd shell of an atom hold?
- The bond between the hydrogen atom of one water molecule and the oxygen atom of another water molecule is made possible by
- What are the 4 most abundant elements in living cells?
- How many electrons can the inner shell of an atom hold?
- What are the three types of chemical bonds?
- a Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen.
- b Ionic
- c the polarity of the water molecule
- d 2.
- e up to 8 electrons.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The sum of the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus.
- A subatomic particle w/ a single unit of positive electrical charge (+)
- Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
- Anything that has mass and occupies space.
- the number of electrons it has.
5 True/False questions
The number of covalent bonds an atom can form is equal to what? → the number of electrons it has.
What is a chemical reactions? → Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
What physical states is matter found in? → Solid
What is a neutron? → an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
What primarily determines how an atom behaves? → Electrons.