5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a neutron?
- How many of the 90 naturally- occuring elements are used by living organisms?
- How many electrons can the 2nd and 3rd shell of an atom hold?
- What is an ionic bond?
- What is an ionic compound?
- a The attraction btwn opposite charged ions.
- b up to 8 electrons.
- c an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
- d 25.
- e A compound held together by ionic bonds.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Protons and neutrons.
- The number of protons in an atom.
- A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
- Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
- Elements that exist in different forms
Forms of an element that differ in mass
Same num of protons and electrons but diff num of neutrons
5 True/False questions
What are the 4 most abundant elements in living cells? → the atomic number.
What is a polar molecule? → Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
How many electrons can the inner shell of an atom hold? → up to 8 electrons.
What is a chemical reactions? → Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
Which part of the atom has the most energy? → The outer shell.