5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The bond between the hydrogen atom of one water molecule and the oxygen atom of another water molecule is made possible by
- What determines the chemical properties of an atom?
- How many electrons can the 2nd and 3rd shell of an atom hold?
- What are the three types of chemical bonds?
- What is ion?
- a The term for atoms that are electronically charged as a result of gaining/losing electrons.
- b up to 8 electrons.
- c the polarity of the water molecule
- d Ionic
- e The number of electrons in the outermost shell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
- Formed when a particularly positive atom from one polar molecule is attracted to the partially negative atoms in another molecule.
- The attraction btwn opposite charged ions.
- the atomic number.
5 True/False questions
What is a neutron? → A subatomic particle w/ a single unit of positive electrical charge (+)
What is a proton? → A subatomic particle w/ a single unit of positive electrical charge (+)
What is an electron? → A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
What is mass? → The term for atoms that are electronically charged as a result of gaining/losing electrons.
What is matter? → Anything that has mass and occupies space.