5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 4 most abundant elements in living cells?
- What is a neutron?
- What physical states is matter found in?
- What primarily determines how an atom behaves?
- What is a covalent bond?
- a Forms when 2 atoms share 1 or more pairs of outer shell electrons and forms a molecule.
- b Solid
- c an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
- d Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen.
- e Electrons.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
- Protons and neutrons.
- A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
- The outer shell.
- the polarity of the water molecule
5 True/False questions
What is the atomic number? → The number of protons in an atom.
What is a radioactive isotope? → Elements that exist in different forms
Forms of an element that differ in mass
Same num of protons and electrons but diff num of neutrons
How many electrons can the 2nd and 3rd shell of an atom hold? → up to 8 electrons.
What is an ionic bond? → A compound held together by ionic bonds.
What are elements? → Substances that cannot be broken down into other substances.