5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a radioactive isotope?
- What are the 4 most abundant elements in living cells?
- What is the atomic number?
- What physical states is matter found in?
- What is a chemical reactions?
- a Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
- b Solid
- c Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen.
- d The number of protons in an atom.
- e is one in which the nucleus decays, giving off particles of energy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
- The sum of the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus.
- Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
5 True/False questions
The number of shells an atom has depends on what? → the number of electrons it has.
What makes up the nucleus? → Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
What is a neutron? → an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
What is an atom? → an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
What is ion? → The term for atoms that are electronically charged as a result of gaining/losing electrons.