5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Disposition Permit
- a An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
- b Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
- c See Burial-Transit Permit.
- d An infant dead at birth.
- e An unusually ornate and elaborate casket, usually made of very heavy metal, granite or marble; and body may be placed directly in it, or a casketed body may be placed in one as a repository.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A funeral rite that is adjusted to the needs and wants of those directly involved; one which has been altered to suit the trends of the times.
- A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
- See Mogen David.
- The sides of a Liturgical church in which additional seating is located.
- A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
5 True/False questions
Disinter (Exhumation) → See Mogen David.
Tomb → A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
Podium → A raised platform or stage.
Chancel → The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
Suicide → A raised platform or stage.