5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Canopy (Cemetery Tent)
- Artificial Grass
- Disposition Permit
- a A raised platform or stage.
- b A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- c An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
- d The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
- e See Burial-Transit Permit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
- A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
- A funeral rite that is adjusted to the needs and wants of those directly involved; one which has been altered to suit the trends of the times.
- A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
- See Mogen David.
5 True/False questions
Fraternal → The burning chamber in a crematory.
Receiving Vault → A structure designed for the temporary storage of bodies which are not to be immediately interred.
Cadaver → The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
Disinter (Exhumation) → See Mogen David.
Sarcophagus → An unusually ornate and elaborate casket, usually made of very heavy metal, granite or marble; and body may be placed directly in it, or a casketed body may be placed in one as a repository.