5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Receiving Vault
- Star of David
- a See Mogen David.
- b A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
- c A structure designed for the temporary storage of bodies which are not to be immediately interred.
- d To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
- e An infant dead at birth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- See Burial-Transit Permit.
- See Narthex.
- A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
- A raised platform or stage.
5 True/False questions
Retort → A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
Vault → A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
Fraternal → Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
Artificial Grass → An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
Sarcophagus → An underground cemetery for burial purposes.