5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Artificial Grass
- Canopy (Cemetery Tent)
- Receiving Vault
- a An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
- b A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- c A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
- d A structure designed for the temporary storage of bodies which are not to be immediately interred.
- e An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The burning chamber in a crematory.
- A funeral rite that is adjusted to the needs and wants of those directly involved; one which has been altered to suit the trends of the times.
- A raised platform or stage.
- The sides of a Liturgical church in which additional seating is located.
- A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
5 True/False questions
Stillborn → An infant dead at birth.
Vestibule → See Narthex.
Disposition Permit → See Burial-Transit Permit.
Disinter (Exhumation) → See Mogen David.
Cadaver → A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.