5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Receiving Vault
- Canopy (Cemetery Tent)
- Adaptive Funeral Rite
- a A structure designed for the temporary storage of bodies which are not to be immediately interred.
- b A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
- c A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- d A raised platform or stage.
- e A funeral rite that is adjusted to the needs and wants of those directly involved; one which has been altered to suit the trends of the times.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To remove from the grave or tomb; to dig up; exhume.
- Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
- An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
- To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
- A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
5 True/False questions
Stillborn → An infant dead at birth.
Catacombs → An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
Retort → A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
Chancel → A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
Star of David → See Mogen David.