5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Licensed Practical Nurse : LPN
- Describe scope of practice for ambulatory healthcare personnel.
- What is the role of the MA in the ambulatory setting?
- A clinic manager may desire the
CMAS: Certified Medical Administrative Specialist, certification through the AAMA?
True or False?
- a A grauduate from a nine month to 1 year practical nurse vocational or college program who has passed the state licensing examination for practical or vocational nurses.
- b Defines the procedures, actions and processes that are permitted for a professional depending on their education, experience, and demonstrated competency.
- c A provider who is identified by law as a doctor of medicine : MD or a doctor of osteopathic medicine: OD.
- d False, The CMAS is certified through the AMT not the AAMA.
- e They are specifically trained to work in the ambulatory setting. These multiskilled personnel can perform administrative as well as clinical procedures and physicians value this unique versatility.
5 Multiple choice questions
- MA: medical Assistant
- documentation usually from a professional organization that an individual has met certain requirements and standardss set forth by that organization
- A grauduate from a 4 year college or university program in medical technology that includes 1 year of clinical experience in the laboratory. MT's perform complex tests and analyses, ensure accuracy of testing, and may supervise medical laboratory technicians.
5 True/False questions
Registered Nurse: RN → AN entry in an official record listing names of persons satisfying certain requirements and level of education.
Registration → AN entry in an official record listing names of persons satisfying certain requirements and level of education.
List and define three catagories of nurses found in the healthcare setting and compare their education and their scope of practice. → 1. CMA
Credential → A provider who is identified by law as a doctor of medicine : MD or a doctor of osteopathic medicine: OD.
Tickler File → A chronological file used as a reminder to do specific tasks on schedule; usually daily, weekly, or monthly.