5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Name three examples of nonlicensed personnel in the health-care setting.
- MTs are required in all ambulatory care settings?
True or False?
- Describe scope of practice for ambulatory healthcare personnel.
- What credentialing is required of a physician assistant in all states except MD, OH and NY?
- Once the MD has achieved the designation of "Board Certified," he/she must ___.
- a Licensure
- b Defines the procedures, actions and processes that are permitted for a professional depending on their education, experience, and demonstrated competency.
- c They MD must recertify every 2 to 7 years.
- d 1. CMA
- e False
5 Multiple choice questions
- MA: medical Assistant
- False, The CMAS is certified through the AMT not the AAMA.
- reciprocity and endorsement
- Evidence of having achieved a certain level of knowledge through education or experience.
5 True/False questions
Clinic Manager → Person who has additional education and experience in the health-care field to manage a facility.
List two similarities and dissimilarities between a physician assistant and a nurse practitioner. → Licensure
Physician Assistant : PA → Person with 1 to 4 years of education in an approved PA program; a PA works under the supervision of the physician.
Endorsement → Legal permission, granted by state statutes, to perform specific acts; for instance, a physician is licensed to practice medicine.
Registered Nurse: RN → AN entry in an official record listing names of persons satisfying certain requirements and level of education.