5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nervous System
- Cervical Nerve
- Mandibular Nerve
- a Exceptionally well-organized system that is responsible for coordinating all the many activities that are performed by the body.
- b Affects the side of the neck and the platysma muscle.
- c Affects the muscles of the chin and lowe lip
- d The largest artery in the body.
- e Makes up the bulk of the brain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Affects the upper part of the face.
- Affects the skin of the forehead, scalp, eyebrow, and upper eyelid.
- Secretes enzyme-producing cells that are responsible for digesting carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Cells within the control insulin and glucagon production.
- Whitish cords, made up of bundles of nerve fibers held together by connective tissue, through which impluses are transmitted.
- Consists of the heart, arteries, veins, and capillaries for the distribution of the blood throughout the body.
5 True/False questions
Dendrites → Nerve fibers extending from the nerve cell that receive impluses from other neurons.
Heart → Often referred to as the bodys pump. Muscular, cone-shaped organ that keeps the blood moving within the circulatory system.
Thyroid Gland → Most complex organ of the endocrine system. It affects almost every physiologic process of the body.
Pituitary Gland → Most complex organ of the endocrine system. It affects almost every physiologic process of the body.
Eleventh Cranial Nerve → Is the chief motor nerve of the face. Also called the facial nerve.