6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- THE "GLORIOUS" or "BLOODLESS" REVOLUTION. Mary (protestant) & her husband William III of Holland replace James II (the Catholic freak).
- BEOWULF probably written.
- GOEFFREY CHAUCER. Author of "The Canterbury Tales"
- BILL OF RIGHTS. Declares Parliment supreme over the crown and guarantees civil liberties.
- THE NAPOLEONIC WARS
- THE RESTORATION. James I's son Charles II is brought back to throne. The church of England is reestablished.
5 True/False questions
1793-1794 → REIGN OF TERROR by Robespierre (England turns against revolution and declares war)
1589 → BILL OF RIGHTS. Declares Parliment supreme over the crown and guarantees civil liberties.
1775-1783 → ENGLAND AND THE AMERICAN WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE begins and ends when? America gets independence from Britian; The "great experiment" of democracy begins.
1813 → PRIDE AND PREJUDICE is first published.
1660-1800 → GOEFFREY CHAUCER. Author of "The Canterbury Tales"