6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (Shakespeare) is written
- REIGN OF TERROR by Robespierre (England turns against revolution and declares war)
- THE "GLORIOUS" or "BLOODLESS" REVOLUTION. Mary (protestant) & her husband William III of Holland replace James II (the Catholic freak).
- THE NAPOLEONIC WARS
- BILL OF RIGHTS. Declares Parliment supreme over the crown and guarantees civil liberties.
- REGENCY ENGLAND. The age of Elegance and Display. King George III is King, but he has a mental illness and can't rule
5 True/False questions
1340-1400 → GOEFFREY CHAUCER. Author of "The Canterbury Tales"
1775-1783 → JANE AUSTEN. At 21 wrote "First Impressions" which later became "Pride and Prejudice". Dies of Addison's disease at 42.
750 CE → Jane Austen's father dies.
1789-1793 → ENGLAND AND THE AMERICAN WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE begins and ends when? America gets independence from Britian; The "great experiment" of democracy begins.
1660-1800 → AGE OF SATIRE.