6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (Shakespeare) is written
- BILL OF RIGHTS. Declares Parliment supreme over the crown and guarantees civil liberties.
- REGENCY ENGLAND. The age of Elegance and Display. King George III is King, but he has a mental illness and can't rule
- Jane Austen's father dies.
- PRIDE AND PREJUDICE is first published.
- AGE OF SATIRE.
5 True/False questions
1673 → BILL OF RIGHTS. Declares Parliment supreme over the crown and guarantees civil liberties.
1789-1793 → REIGN OF TERROR by Robespierre (England turns against revolution and declares war)
1340-1400 → AGE OF SATIRE.
1775-1783 → THE FRENCH REVOLUTION. Political upheaval of France's absolute monarchy. Feudalism destroyed, new ideas of citizenship and rights. Ends with Execution of king and Marie Antoinette.
1775-1817 → ENGLAND AND THE AMERICAN WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE begins and ends when? America gets independence from Britian; The "great experiment" of democracy begins.