6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- JANE AUSTEN. At 21 wrote "First Impressions" which later became "Pride and Prejudice". Dies of Addison's disease at 42.
- REIGN OF TERROR by Robespierre (England turns against revolution and declares war)
- THE NAPOLEONIC WARS
- THE "GLORIOUS" or "BLOODLESS" REVOLUTION. Mary (protestant) & her husband William III of Holland replace James II (the Catholic freak).
- THE TEST ACT: all civil servants must take communion in an Anglican church and deny belief in transubstantiation.
- GOEFFREY CHAUCER. Author of "The Canterbury Tales"
5 True/False questions
1795 → Jane Austen's father dies.
1805 → PRIDE AND PREJUDICE is first published.
1811-1820 → REGENCY ENGLAND. The age of Elegance and Display. King George III is King, but he has a mental illness and can't rule
1589 → BILL OF RIGHTS. Declares Parliment supreme over the crown and guarantees civil liberties.
1813 → Jane Austen's father dies.