5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
- b verb: To make for one's own use in violation of a trust.
- c adjective: Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory.
noun: A candidate currently holding a specified political office.
- d noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
- e adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
- noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
- adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- verb: To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; to equivocate.
5 True/False questions
Pestilence → noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
Subsume → verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
Espouse → adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
Sophomoric → adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
Demure → adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.