5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
- b adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
- c noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
- d noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- e noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
- verb: To classify, include, or incorporate in a larger, more comprehensive category or to be reclassified under a more general principle; to contain or include.
- adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
- adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
5 True/False questions
Counterintuitive → noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
Incumbent → verb: To instigate or foster.
Pestilence → noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
Palter → noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.
Cavalier → verb: To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; to equivocate.