5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Incapable of being corrected or reformed.
- b noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
- c noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- d adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- e verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
- adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
- verb: To suggest someone is guilty of an offense; to incriminate.
- noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
5 True/False questions
Hidebound → noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
Bard → noun: A poet, especially a lyric poet.
Courtier → noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
Frivolous → adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
Amenable → verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.