5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- b noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- c noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- d noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
- e noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
- noun: A group or an assemblage.
- noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
- adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
5 True/False questions
Foment → noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
Tribunal → adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
Espouse → verb: To classify, include, or incorporate in a larger, more comprehensive category or to be reclassified under a more general principle; to contain or include.
Cavalier → verb: To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; to equivocate.
Grievous → adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.