5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To suggest someone is guilty of an offense; to incriminate.
- b verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
- c adjective: Corrosive and bitingly trenchant.
- d verb: To classify, include, or incorporate in a larger, more comprehensive category or to be reclassified under a more general principle; to contain or include.
- e noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
- adjective: Incapable of being corrected or reformed.
- adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
- noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- adjective: Counter to or against what intuition would lead one to expect or conclude.
5 True/False questions
Bevy → noun: A group or an assemblage.
Harangue → noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
Abomination → noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
Palter → verb: To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; to equivocate.
Frivolous → adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.