5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
- b noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
- c noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- d adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- e noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
- noun: A poet, especially a lyric poet.
- noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
- noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
5 True/False questions
Harangue → noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
Contumacious → adjective: Obstinately or stubbornly disobedient. (obdurate, recalcitrant).
Tribunal → noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
Syncopation → noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
Incorrigible → adjective: Incapable of being corrected or reformed.