5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Incapable of being corrected or reformed.
- b verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
- c adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
- d adjective: Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory.
noun: A candidate currently holding a specified political office.
- e noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
- adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
- verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
- verb: To make for one's own use in violation of a trust.
- noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
5 True/False questions
Grievous → adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
Tribunal → noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
Exigency → noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
Pestilence → noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
Bevy → noun: A group or an assemblage.