5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A poet, especially a lyric poet.
- b adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
- c adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
- d adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
- e noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- verb: To suggest someone is guilty of an offense; to incriminate.
- adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
5 True/False questions
Beguile → adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
Harangue → noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
Espouse → verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
Courtier → noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
Tribunal → noun: A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.