5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
- b noun: A group or an assemblage.
- c noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
- d adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- e noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
- noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
- noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
- adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
5 True/False questions
Frivolous → adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
Embezzle → verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
Sophomoric → adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
Palter → verb: To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; to equivocate.
Contumacious → adjective: Obstinately or stubbornly disobedient. (obdurate, recalcitrant).