5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
- b noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- c verb: To suggest someone is guilty of an offense; to incriminate.
- d noun: A poet, especially a lyric poet.
- e noun: A group or an assemblage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
- noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
- verb: To instigate or foster.
- noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
- verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
5 True/False questions
Dolorous → adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
Soporific → adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
Counterintuitive → adjective: Counter to or against what intuition would lead one to expect or conclude.
Amenable → adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
Foreboding → noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.