5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A group or an assemblage.
- b adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- c adjective: Counter to or against what intuition would lead one to expect or conclude.
- d noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.
- e verb: To make for one's own use in violation of a trust.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
- verb: To instigate or foster.
- noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- adjective: Obstinately or stubbornly disobedient. (obdurate, recalcitrant).
- noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
5 True/False questions
Courtier → noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
Sophomoric → adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
Amenable → verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
Incorrigible → adjective: Incapable of being corrected or reformed.
Soporific → adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.