5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To classify, include, or incorporate in a larger, more comprehensive category or to be reclassified under a more general principle; to contain or include.
- b noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- c noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.
- d noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
- e noun: A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
- noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
- noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
- adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
5 True/False questions
Abomination → noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
Bevy → noun: A group or an assemblage.
Foreboding → noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
Sophomoric → adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
Foment → verb: To instigate or foster.