5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- b verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
- c verb: To instigate or foster.
- d adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
- e verb: To classify, include, or incorporate in a larger, more comprehensive category or to be reclassified under a more general principle; to contain or include.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
- noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
5 True/False questions
Caustic → noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
Exigency → noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
Soporific → adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
Beguile → adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
Embezzle → verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.