5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All living organisms are made up of one or more _________.
- What are the 7 themes of Biology?
- How are humans affecting interdependence of organisms?
- Example of a species
- a Cells
- b Humans (Homo sapiens)
- c Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
- d 1. Structure and Function
- e Change in a species over time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes in DNA
- Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
- Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
- Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
- A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
5 True/False questions
What are the 7 characteristics of life? → 1. Structure and Function
Asexual Reproduction → Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
Homeostatic Mechanism → A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
Water regulation → Maintaing constant temperature.
Gene → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/