5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ology means:
- Bio means:
- a Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
- b The study of
- c Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- d Life or living
- e The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Structure and Function
- A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
- 1. Movement
5 True/False questions
Examples of Respondsiveness → 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
Excretion → Change in a species over time.
Interdependence → Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
Homeostatic Mechanism → A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
Ecology → The study of life