5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Homeostatic Mechanism
- a Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
- b Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
- c The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
- d Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
- e A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes in DNA
- Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
- Maintaing constant temperature.
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
- Materials moving through your cells and your body.
5 True/False questions
Examples of Respondsiveness → Humans (Homo sapiens)
Example of an organism that does asexual reproduction → A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
DNA → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
Example of a species → Materials moving through your cells and your body.
Heredity → Passing of traits from parents to offspring