5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Homeostatic Mechanism
- a Passing of traits from parents to offspring
- b Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
- c A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
- d Change in a species over time.
- e The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
- Life or living
- Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- Humans (Homo sapiens)
5 True/False questions
Species → A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
Example of Movement → Humans (Homo sapiens)
Metabolism → Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
Mutation → Changes in DNA
Respondsiveness → The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.