5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Example of an organism that does asexual reproduction
- Oxygen regulation
- a Increase in the number or size of cells.
- b Passing of traits from parents to offspring
- c Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
- d Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
- e Bacteria, protist, hydra
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes in DNA
- Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- Getting rid of wastes.
- Life or living
- Natural Selection and mutations
5 True/False questions
How are humans affecting interdependence of organisms? → Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
Homeostasis → A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
Gene → Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
Species → Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
Reproduction → Process by which organisms make more of their own kind