5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ology means:
- a Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
- b The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
- c The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- d Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
- e The study of
5 Multiple choice questions
- Natural Selection and mutations
- Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- Getting rid of wastes.
- Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
5 True/False questions
Organism → Any living thing
Thermoregulation → Maintaining constant water levels in the body
Cells → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
Example of Movement → Humans (Homo sapiens)
Example of a species → Materials moving through your cells and your body.