5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Example of a species
- Examples of excretion
- Bio means:
- a Humans (Homo sapiens)
- b Any living thing
- c 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
- d Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- e Life or living
5 Multiple choice questions
- A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
- Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
- Bacteria, protist, hydra
- Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
- The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
5 True/False questions
Heredity → Passing of traits from parents to offspring
Ecology → Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
Respiration → Getting rid of wastes.
Oxygen regulation → Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
Evolution → Change in a species over time.