5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Examples of excretion
- a 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
- b The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
- c The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- d Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- e Changes in DNA
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
- The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
- Bacteria, protist, hydra
- Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
5 True/False questions
What are the 7 themes of Biology? → 1. Structure and Function
Ecology → Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
Evolution occurs through: → Natural Selection and mutations
Biology → The study of life
Organism → Any living thing