5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bio means:
- a A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
- b The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
- c Life or living
- d Passing of traits from parents to offspring
- e A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
- Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
- The study of
5 True/False questions
Oxygen regulation → Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
Examples of excretion → Humans (Homo sapiens)
Natural Selection → The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
Mutation → Changes in DNA
Metabolism → Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.