5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 7 characteristics of life?
- a Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- b 1. Movement
- c Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- d Changes in DNA
- e The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
- Getting rid of wastes.
- Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
- Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
- 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
5 True/False questions
Gene → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
Ecology → The study of life
How are humans affecting interdependence of organisms? → 1. Movement
Example of a species → 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
What are the 7 themes of Biology? → 1. Structure and Function