5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bio means:
- How are humans affecting interdependence of organisms?
- Example of a species
- a A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
- b Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- c Humans (Homo sapiens)
- d Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
- e Life or living
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
- Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
- The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
- Getting rid of wastes.
- Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
5 True/False questions
Growth → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
All living organisms are made up of one or more _________. → Bacteria, protist, hydra
Evolution occurs through: → Natural Selection and mutations
Ology means: → The study of
Example of Movement → Materials moving through your cells and your body.