5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ology means:
- a Passing of traits from parents to offspring
- b The study of
- c A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
- d The study of life
- e Maintaing constant temperature.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Humans (Homo sapiens)
- Increase in the number or size of cells.
- A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
- The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
5 True/False questions
Natural Selection → The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
Evolution occurs through: → Change in a species over time.
What are the 7 characteristics of life? → 1. Structure and Function
Water regulation → Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
Ecology → The study of life