5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 7 characteristics of life?
- Ology means:
- a The study of
- b Change in a species over time.
- c The study of life
- d 1. Movement
- e Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
5 Multiple choice questions
- The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
- Increase in the number or size of cells.
- Getting rid of wastes.
- Life or living
- Any living thing
5 True/False questions
Respondsiveness → The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
Species → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
Evolution occurs through: → Change in a species over time.
Metabolism → Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
Homeostasis → The combination of components and processes that serve a common function