5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ology means:
- All living organisms are made up of one or more _________.
- a Cells
- b The study of
- c A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
- d The study of life
- e Changes in DNA
5 Multiple choice questions
- Humans (Homo sapiens)
- 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
- A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
- Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
5 True/False questions
Evolution occurs through: → Natural Selection and mutations
Respondsiveness → The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
Interdependence → Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
Nutrition → Changes in DNA
Example of an organism that does asexual reproduction → A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.