5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Examples of excretion
- a Changes in DNA
- b A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
- c Passing of traits from parents to offspring
- d Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- e 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
- 1. Movement
- Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
- The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
5 True/False questions
Mechanism → The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
Excretion → Getting rid of wastes.
Cells → Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
Example of an organism that does asexual reproduction → Bacteria, protist, hydra
What are the 7 themes of Biology? → 1. Movement