5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Natural Selection
- a Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- b Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
- c The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
- d The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- e A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Materials moving through your cells and your body.
- Natural Selection and mutations
- Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- Getting rid of wastes.
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
5 True/False questions
Bio means: → The study of
What are the 7 characteristics of life? → 1. Movement
Biology → Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
Example of a species → Humans (Homo sapiens)
Growth → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/