5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Example of an organism that does asexual reproduction
- What are the 7 themes of Biology?
- a Bacteria, protist, hydra
- b The study of life
- c Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
- d 1. Structure and Function
- e Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
- Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- Changes in DNA
- Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
- Materials moving through your cells and your body.
5 True/False questions
Growth → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
Organism → The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
Species → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
Example of a species → Humans (Homo sapiens)
Respiration → Getting rid of wastes.