5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- triceps brachii
- Name two places in your body where you find smooth muscles
- muscle tone
- smooth muscles
- a Blood vessels, stomach, intestines, and bladder
- b muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
- c when muscles are partially contracted
- d when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
- e these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
5 Multiple choice questions
- even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
- when voluntary muscles move automatically without you consciously thinking about it
- Skeletal muscles are voluntary smooth and cardiac are involuntary.
- strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
5 True/False questions
What are tendons? → The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
antagonistic muscles → found in the heart; involuntary muscles
biceps brachii → muscle on the top of the upper arm
What are antagonistic muscles? → Muscles that work opposite of each other.
striations → the stripes in skeletal muscles