5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are antagonistic muscles?
- antagonistic muscles
- cardiac muscles
- a found in the heart; involuntary muscles
- b Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- c pairs of muscles that work together so that when one muscle contracts, the other relaxes; they pull in opposite directions
- d strands of protein that are found in each muscle fiber
- e when a person is unable to move a part of their body
5 Multiple choice questions
- muscles you can control by thinking about it
- when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
- In the back of your ankle.
- a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
- these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint
5 True/False questions
tendonitis → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
smooth muscles → attach to bones and allow you to move
reflexive action → the stripes in skeletal muscles
striations → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
tendons → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles