5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where is your Achilles tendon?
- smooth muscles
- cardiac muscles
- a strands of protein that are found in each muscle fiber
- b In the back of your ankle.
- c found in the heart; involuntary muscles
- d these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
- e a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
5 Multiple choice questions
- Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
- Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
- when a person is unable to move a part of their body
5 True/False questions
What is muscle tone? → Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
What are tendons? → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
Name two places in your body where you find smooth muscles → Muscles that work opposite of each other.
muscle fibers → when muscles are partially contracted
biceps brachii → muscle on the top of the upper arm