5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- skeletal muscles
- biceps brachii
- a a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
- b a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
- c muscle on the top of the upper arm
- d when a person is unable to move a part of their body
- e attach to bones and allow you to move
5 Multiple choice questions
- The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint
- these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
- In the back of your ankle.
- when voluntary muscles move automatically without you consciously thinking about it
5 True/False questions
What do muscle cells have a lot of that give them energy? → Protein and exercise
muscle tone → when muscles are partially contracted
tendons → a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
antagonistic muscles → these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint
Name two places in your body where you find smooth muscles → Muscles that work opposite of each other.