5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- muscle tone
- What do muscle cells have a lot of that give them energy?
- What things did we discuss that help muscles move?
- a a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
- b Glucose, oxygen, vitamins and minerals
- c Mitochondria
- d when muscles are partially contracted
- e even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
5 Multiple choice questions
- Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- muscles you can control by thinking about it
- Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
- when voluntary muscles move automatically without you consciously thinking about it
- strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
5 True/False questions
triceps brachii → muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
biceps brachii → muscle on the top of the upper arm
Which of those muscle kinds are voluntary and which are involuntary? → Skeletal muscles are voluntary smooth and cardiac are involuntary.
striations → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
skeletal muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint