5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of those muscle kinds are voluntary and which are involuntary?
- What are tendons?
- biceps brachii
- gluteus maximus
- a The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- b largest muscle in the body that connects the femur and the pelvic girdle
- c Skeletal muscles are voluntary smooth and cardiac are involuntary.
- d the strongest muscle in body which allows humans to open and close their mouths
- e muscle on the top of the upper arm
5 Multiple choice questions
- Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
- a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
- when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
- strands of protein that are found in each muscle fiber
- found in the heart; involuntary muscles
5 True/False questions
voluntary muscles → muscles you can control by thinking about it
How do you keep your cardiac muscles strong? → In the back of your ankle.
What things did we discuss that help muscles move? → Glucose, oxygen, vitamins and minerals
filaments → a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
paralyzed → the strongest muscle in body which allows humans to open and close their mouths