5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- muscle fibers
- What are tendons?
- Which of those muscle kinds are voluntary and which are involuntary?
- What is muscle tone?
- What are antagonistic muscles?
- a skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
- b Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- c Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
- d The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- e Skeletal muscles are voluntary smooth and cardiac are involuntary.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Protein and exercise
- these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
- when muscles are partially contracted
- found in the heart; involuntary muscles
- Blood vessels, stomach, intestines, and bladder
5 True/False questions
filaments → even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
atrophy → when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
Where is your Achilles tendon? → Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
blood → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
paralyzed → a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body