5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the three kinds of muscle tissue in your body?
- extensor muscles
- flexor muscles
- a these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint
- b Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- c these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
- d even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- e the stripes in skeletal muscles
5 Multiple choice questions
- skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
- muscle on the top of the upper arm
- Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- largest muscle in the body that connects the femur and the pelvic girdle
5 True/False questions
tendonitis → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
What is muscle tone? → Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
Name two places in your body where you find smooth muscles → Muscles that work opposite of each other.
reflexive action → when voluntary muscles move automatically without you consciously thinking about it
antagonistic muscles → pairs of muscles that work together so that when one muscle contracts, the other relaxes; they pull in opposite directions