5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rib Cage
- Can you name at least five other bones in your body by their scientific names?
- a The tough fiber that makes up part of the bone.
- b The cells that make new bones.
- c The bones that protect your heart and lungs.
- d ...
- e The tissues that connect one bone to another bone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bones of the spinal column
- This is the kind of bone marrow in which blood cells are made.
- Thick, hard layer of bone under the periosteum.
- The bones of your skull that protect your brain.
- The bone cells that eat away at the spongy layer, causing your bones to get wider.
5 True/False questions
What is the bone tissue that forms tunnels and pores called? → The cranium
Can you name at least one kind of joint? → Hinge joint
Ball and socket joint
Spinal Column → The row of bones called vertebrae in the middle of the back that contains and protects the spinal cord.
Where are the smallest bones in your body found? → In the ear
What do ligaments do? → They hold the bones together