5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the bone tissue that forms tunnels and pores called?
- Can you name at least one kind of joint?
- Compact Bone
- a A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
- b Spongy bone
- c Hinge joint
Ball and socket joint
- d Joints that do not move.
- e Thick, hard layer of bone under the periosteum.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is the kind of bone marrow that consists primarily of cells which store fat.
- The bones that protect your heart and lungs.
- The outside layer of a bone: a thin, tough membrane.
- The cells that make new bone
5 True/False questions
Skull → The group of bones that make up your head.
Spinal Column → The layer of bone under the compact bone. It is a network of pores and tunnells interconnected in a pattern that makes the bone strong yet resilient.
Sesamoid Bones → The layer of bone under the compact bone. It is a network of pores and tunnells interconnected in a pattern that makes the bone strong yet resilient.
What is the rounded part of your skull called? → The femur
Vertebrae → Bones of the spinal column