5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What do ligaments do?
- Yellow Bone Marrow
- Which is the longest bone in your body?
- Red Bone Marrow
- a The femur
- b This is the kind of bone marrow that consists primarily of cells which store fat.
- c They hold the bones together
- d This is the kind of bone marrow in which blood cells are made.
- e Bones of the spinal column
5 Multiple choice questions
- A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
- The tissues that connect one bone to another bone.
- The group of bones that make up your head.
- The outer layer on a bone that has nerves and blood vessels.
5 True/False questions
Where are the smallest bones in your body found? → The femur
What are the two kinds of bone marrow? → Red bone marrow and yellow bone marrow
Cartilage → The tough fiber that makes up part of the bone.
Spongy bone → The layer of bone under the compact bone. It is a network of pores and tunnells interconnected in a pattern that makes the bone strong yet resilient.
Sutures → The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.