5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the bone tissue that forms tunnels and pores called?
- What is the rounded part of your skull called?
- Yellow Bone Marrow
- Can you name at least one kind of joint?
- a This is the kind of bone marrow that consists primarily of cells which store fat.
- b Hinge joint
Ball and socket joint
- c The bone cells that eat away at the spongy layer, causing your bones to get wider.
- d The cranium
- e Spongy bone
5 Multiple choice questions
- The bones of your skull that protect your brain.
- The outer layer on a bone that has nerves and blood vessels.
- Red bone marrow and yellow bone marrow
- The tough fiber that makes up part of the bone.
5 True/False questions
Phalanges → Bones of the fingers and toes
Calcium → A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
Red Bone Marrow → This is the kind of bone marrow in which blood cells are made.
Skull → The group of bones that make up your head.
Name the different things that bones do for your body. → They give you form and hold you up, they protect organs, they make blood cells, they store minerals and fats, and they help you move.