5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Can you name at least one kind of joint?
- What are the two kinds of bone marrow?
- What is the rounded part of your skull called?
- a The cranium
- b Bones of the spinal column
- c Hinge joint
Ball and socket joint
- d Red bone marrow and yellow bone marrow
- e A firm but resilient material in the body and on the ends of bones that absorbs shock well and keeps the bones from getting hurt when they rub against one another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is the kind of bone marrow that consists primarily of cells which store fat.
- In the ear
- A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
- They hold the bones together
- The cells that make new bones.
5 True/False questions
Compact Bone → The layer of bone under the compact bone. It is a network of pores and tunnells interconnected in a pattern that makes the bone strong yet resilient.
What mineral makes compact bone strong and hard? → The femur
Periosteum → The bones of your skull that protect your brain.
Sesamoid Bones → The layer of bone under the compact bone. It is a network of pores and tunnells interconnected in a pattern that makes the bone strong yet resilient.
Collagen → Bones of the fingers and toes