5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a plants having seeds in a closed ovary
- b Organisms that are found in conditions hot enough that most organisms cannot tolerate them.
- c having a backbone or spinal column
- d a tough semitransparent horny substance
- e the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
5 Multiple choice questions
- plants of the class Gymnospermae having seeds not enclosed in an ovary
- a protein carbohydrate compound found in bacterial cell walls
- lacking a backbone or spinal column
- (anatomy) a dividing partition between two tissues or cavities
- the woody part of plants: the supporting and water-conducting tissue, consisting primarily of tracheids and vessels
5 True/False questions
extremophiles → Organisms that are found in conditions hot enough that most organisms cannot tolerate them.
colonial → free-living or colonial organisms with diverse nutritional and reproductive modes
budding → a tough semitransparent horny substance
extracellular digestion → digestion that takes place outside of the cell
bryophytes → Organisms that are found in conditions saline (salty) enough that most organisms cannot tolerate them.