5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- risk identification
- Incident response
- USA Patriot Act
- a _____ defines stiffer penalties for prosecution of terrorists crimes.
- b _____ is the protocol for handling TCP traffic through a proxy server.
- c A _____ filtering firewall can react to an emergent event and update or create rules to deal with the event.
- d Part of the logical design phase of the SecSDLC is planning for partial or catastrophic loss. _____ dictates what steps are taken when an attack occurs.
- e The first phase of risk management is _____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _____ law regulates the structure and administration of government agencies and their relationships with citizens, employees, and other governments.
- The National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 modified which Act?
- According to the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996, the severity of the penalty for computer crimes depends on the value of the information obtained and whether the offense is judged to have been committed for each of the following except _____.
- The _____ strategy attempts to shift risk to other assets, other processes, or other organizations.
- Incident damage _____ is the rapid determination of the scope of the breach of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information assets during or just following an incident.
5 True/False questions
MAC → _____ generates and issues session keys in Kerberos.
data classification scheme → The first phase of risk management is _____.
KDC → _____ generates and issues session keys in Kerberos.
Physical → _____ security addresses the issues necessary to protect the tangible items, objects, or areas of an organization from unauthorized access and misuse.
dumpster diving → _____ controls address personnel security, physical security, and the protection of production inputs and outputs.