5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- (organizing, leading, controlling)
ALL OF THE ABOVE
- a A(n) _____ plan deals with the identification, classification, response, and recovery from an incident.
- b Effective management includes planning and _____.
- c The formal decision making process used when considering the economic feasibility of implementing information security controls and safeguards is called a(n) _____.
- d _____ controls address personnel security, physical security, and the protection of production inputs and outputs.
- e Risk _____ defines the quantity and nature of risk that organizations are willing to accept as they evaluate the tradeoffs between perfect security and unlimited accessibility.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _____ defines stiffer penalties for prosecution of terrorists crimes.
- A _____ filtering firewall can react to an emergent event and update or create rules to deal with the event.
- According to Mark Pollitt, _____ is the premeditated, politically motivated attacks against information, computer systems, computer programs, and data which result in violence against noncombatant targets by sub-national groups or clandestine agents.
- Management of classified data includes its storage and _____.
- A _____ site provides only rudimentary services and facilities.
5 True/False questions
system administrators → The concept of competitive _____ refers to falling behind the competition.
distributed denial-of-service → A _____ is an attack in which a coordinated stream of requests is launched against a target from many locations at the same time.
by accident → A _____ filtering firewall can react to an emergent event and update or create rules to deal with the event.
MAC layer → _____ addresses are sometimes called electronic serial numbers or hardware addresses.
general → The _____ security policy is an executive-level document that outlines the organization's approach and attitude towards information security and relates the strategic value of information security within the organization.