5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- to harass
- a _____ and TACACS are systems that authenticate the credentials of users who are trying to access an organization's network via a dial-up connection.
- b _____ law regulates the structure and administration of government agencies and their relationships with citizens, employees, and other governments.
- c According to the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996, the severity of the penalty for computer crimes depends on the value of the information obtained and whether the offense is judged to have been committed for each of the following except _____.
- d _____ often function as standards or procedures to be used when configuring or maintaining systems.
- e An alert _____ is a document containing contact information for the people to be notified in the event of an incident.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Standards may be published, scrutinized, and ratified by a group, as in formal or _____ standards.
- Risk _____ defines the quantity and nature of risk that organizations are willing to accept as they evaluate the tradeoffs between perfect security and unlimited accessibility.
- _____ defines stiffer penalties for prosecution of terrorists crimes.
- One form of online vandalism is _____ operations, which interfere with or disrupt systems to protest the operations, policies, or actions of an organization or government agency.
- The _____ is a methodology for the design and implementation of an information system in an organization.
5 True/False questions
FCO → A(n) _____ is an authorization issued by an organization for the repair, modification, or update of a piece of equipment.
(distribution, portability, destruction)
ALL OF THE ABOVE → Effective management includes planning and _____.
Economic Espionage Act → _____ attempts to prevent trade secrets from being illegally shared.
dumpster diving → There are individuals who search trash and recycling - a practice known as _____ - to retrieve information that could embarrass a company or compromise information security.
standard of due care → In a _____ attack, the attacker sends a large number of connection or information requests to a target.