5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- transfer control
- a _____ was the first operating system to integrate security as its core functions.
- b In a _____ attack, the attacker sends a large number of connection or information requests to a target.
- c The _____ strategy attempts to shift risk to other assets, other processes, or other organizations.
- d One form of online vandalism is _____ operations, which interfere with or disrupt systems to protest the operations, policies, or actions of an organization or government agency.
- e _____ inspection firewalls keep track of each network connection between internal and external systems.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The stated purpose of _____ is to "give recommendations for information security management for use by those who are responsible for initiating, implementing, or maintaining security in their organization."
- The _____ is a methodology for the design and implementation of an information system in an organization.
- A buffer against outside attacks is frequently referred to as a(n) _____.
- The _____ security policy is a planning document that outlines the process of implementing security in the organization.
- In the well-known _____ attack, an attacker monitors (or sniffs) packets from the network, modifies them, and inserts them back into the networks.
5 True/False questions
NSTISSI No. 4011 → Strategic planning is the process of moving the organization towards its _____.
standard of due care → Which of the following countries reported generally intolerant attitudes toward personal use of organizational computing resources?
rating and filtering → In most common implementation models, the content filter has two components: _____
USA Patriot Act → Risk _____ defines the quantity and nature of risk that organizations are willing to accept as they evaluate the tradeoffs between perfect security and unlimited accessibility.
Operational → _____ controls address personnel security, physical security, and the protection of production inputs and outputs.