5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When did the Great Purges occur?
- What is thought crime?
- Winston predicts that all of the following will be vaporized except:
- What year was Winston born in?
- At the climax of the Two Minutes Hate, Goldstein's face turns into the face of
- a Thinking anti-party thoughts
- b In the fifties
- c Parsons
- d a sheep
- e 1944 or 1945
5 Multiple choice questions
- Big Brother
- A shadowy organization
- Young and pretty women
- Ministry of Plenty
5 True/False questions
What is Winston's first rebellion? → The Inner
Ingsoc is the newspeak word for what? → Minitrue
What is the newspeak word for Ministry of Love? → Miniluv
What are ways the government of Oceania controls its citizens? → Rewrite history, fear of bad thoughts, fear of common enemy, monitor the citizens using cameras, corrupt babies and children (teach them to love Big Brother and hate most other things), rallies to generate support, and creation of a new laguage
In Oceania, what is the association that all kids are placed into? → The Youth League