5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the other two countries besides Oceania?
- Who does Winston write the diary for?
- Definition of Doublethink
- Winston is afraid of
- What does Winston work for?
- a Holding two contradictory thoughts at the same time
- b Eastasia, and Eurasia
- c Rats
- d The future and the unborn
- e The Ministry of truth
5 Multiple choice questions
- Young and pretty women
- Edits and revises historical records. Deletes the record of people who have been vaporized.
- Using his hands and bending down
5 True/False questions
In Oceania, what is the association that all kids are placed into? → The Youth League
What did Winston steal from his younger sister? → coughs
What health problem does Winston have? → Varicose
What happens if you go against society? → 1944 or 1945
What is Winston's first entry in the journal about? → He buys and writes in a journal