5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is the main character of 1984?
- What is thought crime?
- Complete the slogan: "Who controls the past, controls the future; . . ."
- Julia is a member of the
- According to Syme, what is "orthodoxy"?
- a unconsciousness
- b "...who controls the present, controls the past."
- c Winston Smith
- d Thinking anti-party thoughts
- e Junior Anti-Sex League
5 Multiple choice questions
- synthetic gin
5 True/False questions
Which ministry deals with rationing and economics? → Ministry of Plenty
What did Winston steal from his younger sister? → chocolate
What does Winston work for? → Oceania
Who enforces the law in Oceania? → The Ministry of Truth
What does Winston do for the Ministry of Truth? → Edits and revises historical records. Deletes the record of people who have been vaporized.