5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What city did the unexpected atom bomb fall on?
- What year was Winston born in?
- Complete the slogan: "Who controls the past, controls the future; . . ."
- What is Winston's first rebellion?
- What significant happens in the Movie theatre that is watching war movies?
- a Colchester
- b A little boy's arm is taken off
- c 1944 or 1945
- d "...who controls the present, controls the past."
- e He buys and writes in a journal
5 Multiple choice questions
- Watching War Movies
- The Thought Police
- Eastasia, and Eurasia
5 True/False questions
what country does Winston dream of? → Golden Country
Which ministry deals with war? → Ministry of Peace
What party is O'Brien a member of? → The Outer
Who/What is the representative of the government? → Big Brother
Which ministry deals with monitoring and controlling the population? → coughs