5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What city did the unexpected atom bomb fall on?
- What does vaporized mean in the context of 1984?
- What is the new name for England?
- When did the Great Purges occur?
- What party is closest to Big Brother
- a The Inner
- b Airstrip One
- c All records of your existence are erased
- d Colchester
- e In the fifties
5 Multiple choice questions
- Golden Country
- St. Clement's Dane
- Using his hands and bending down
- The Inner
5 True/False questions
Winston reflects that the only thing "cheap and plentiful" is → Parsons
What are the other two countries besides Oceania? → Eastasia, and Eurasia
Who, specifically is the enemy of the people? → Emmanuel Goldstein
What are ways the government of Oceania controls its citizens? → a typical rural landscape. beautiful plains and praries.
what is the official Slogan of Oceania? → Winston Smith