5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- According to Winston, approximately, what time was Ingsoc created?
- Definition of Newspeak
- Who does Winston write the diary for?
- After a dream of seeing the girl in the Golden Country, Winston awakens with a word on his lips. What is the word?
- Which ministry deals with monitoring and controlling the population?
- a "Shakespeare"
- b The future and the unborn
- c Ministry of Love
- d After 1960
- e Newly created language of Oceania
5 Multiple choice questions
- A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- the proles
- Big Brother is watching you
5 True/False questions
What are ways the government of Oceania controls its citizens? → a typical rural landscape. beautiful plains and praries.
What is the newspeak word for the Ministry of Peace? → Minipax
Who ask Winston to look at her kitchen sink? → The future and the unborn
What significant happens in the Movie theatre that is watching war movies? → Emmanuel Goldstein
How many family members does Winston have? → Varicose