Create an account
What are 4 JACHO preventable errors in maternal death?
1. failure to adequately control BP in hypertensive women
2. failure to adequately dx/tx pulmonary edema in women with pre-eclampsia
3. failure to pay attention to VS following c/s
4. hemorrhage following c/s
Leading causes of maternal death (6)
2. Hypertensive disorder
3. Pulmonary embolism
4. Amniotic fluid embolism
6. Pre-existing chronic conditions
what are 4 reasons why infant mortality is high in the US?
1. unequal access to health care for all women
2. high rate of adolescent pregnancy
3. high number of very low birth weight infants
4. perhaps the high # of fertility pregnancies (IVF, etc)
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together