Upgrade to remove ads
CME INA Organizations mid test review P5
Terms in this set (14)
common goal, its members
every org. has a ....... to be achieved by ........
what does Organon mean?
all members participate
org. goals can be achieved if.................... in the activities of the org.
a group of people who work together in a particular structure and coordination in achieving certain goals
what is Org.?
to carry out activities and to achieve objectives, an org. must have ........
in achieving goals, an org. requires a ....
a. signs letter
b. leads meeting
c. makes work plans
a chairman is responsible for......
members : in an org. there is a leader and it has some
members. people who involved in an org. are
place : place is a location where the org. is est.
goals : all org. has a goals, however every goals in an
an org. are different.
structure : structure is an inter-relationship working. each
part of the structure has a task and executes its
mention 4 elements of org. and explain them!
a. takes care of financial matters
b. makes financial reports
a treasurer is in charge of.....
a. makes org. agendas
b. makes letters
c. filing papers
a secretary is in charge of....
1. have a clear goal . an org. is formed based on goals to be achieved.
2. have an org. structure. an org. structure will support effectiveness of overall running the org.
3. have a division of duties, powers and responsibilities. division of task, authority and responsibility based on the ability and skills of each member needs to be set in order that the activities can run optimally.
4. an org. must have leadership. an org. is capable of carrying out its activities because of leadership process which is driven by the leader.
mention 4 principles of org. and explain
each person has the right to freely associate, assemble and express their opinions.
what does 1945 constitution article 28 E (3) said?
PT is known as ....
1. No. of people who hold leadership:
a. single org: an org led by 1 person.power and duties of work come from 1 person. e.g. president, ministers,etc.
b. a commission org.: an org led by a council which consists of some people. e.g. political party
2.personal rel. char. :
a. formal: an org. formally regulated. e.g. incorporated org.
b. informal: formed due to personal rel. e.g. motorcycle club
a. profit oriented org. e.g. limited liability company
b. soc. org. e.g. PGI, IDI, PWI, HKTI.
4.in a society:
a.educ. org. e.g. schools and tutoring institution.
b.health org. e.g. health center
c. agriculture org. e.g. farmer groups
5. functions and purposes of service
a. prod. org. e.g. foo products
b. political org. e.g. political party
c. integrative org. e.g. labor union
d.maintenance org. e.g. care eniv. org.
mention the kinds of org. and explain, give e.g.
Sets with similar terms
Theory Based Group Leadership Guidelines
Roles, Goals & Means
Professionalism Test: 35 points