5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Another name for the skull.
- b Jawbone.
- c Breastbone.
- d Kneecap.
- e Forms the face and protects the brain.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
- Bone in the upper arms.
- Part of the hand between the wrist and fingers.
- Toe and finger bones.
- A single segment of the backbone.
5 True/False questions
Carpals → Wrist bone.
Radius → Another name for the skull.
Ulna → Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
Tibia → Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
Pelvic Girdle → Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.