5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Part of the hand between the wrist and fingers.
- b A single segment of the backbone.
- c Jawbone.
- d Breastbone.
- e The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Another name for the skull.
- Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
- Connects arms to shoulders.
- Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
- Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
5 True/False questions
Femur → Thicker bone in lower leg providing support for the ankle.
Carpals → Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
Pelvic Girdle → Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.
Fibula → Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
Patella → Bones of the ankel and upper foot.