5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Collarbone.
- b Kneecap.
- c Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
- d Toe and finger bones.
- e Another name for the skull.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
- The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
- Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
- Shoulder Blade.
- A single segment of the backbone.
5 True/False questions
Pelvic Girdle → Connects arms to shoulders.
Tibia → Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
Metatarsals → Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
Vertebral Column → The entire backbone.
Sternum → Breastbone.