5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
- b Part of the hand between the wrist and fingers.
- c Shoulder Blade.
- d Breastbone.
- e Jawbone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
- Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
- The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
- Forms the face and protects the brain.
5 True/False questions
Femur → Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
Pectoral Girdle → Connects arms to shoulders.
Clavicle → Collarbone.
Humerus → Breastbone.
Vertebrae → Kneecap.