5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Jawbone.
- b The longer of the two long bones found in the forearm.
- c Thicker bone in lower leg providing support for the ankle.
- d Toe and finger bones.
- e Another name for the skull.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.
- Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
- Wrist bone.
- The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
- Bone in the upper arms.
5 True/False questions
Vertebrae → A single segment of the backbone.
Tibia → Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
Sternum → Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
Clavicle → Collarbone.
Vertebral Column → A single segment of the backbone.