5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Breastbone.
- b The longer of the two long bones found in the forearm.
- c Kneecap.
- d Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
- e Part of the hand between the wrist and fingers.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Connects arms to shoulders.
- Bone in the upper arms.
- Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.
- Another name for the skull.
5 True/False questions
Carpals → Wrist bone.
Ribs → The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
Vertebrae → A single segment of the backbone.
Vertebral Column → A single segment of the backbone.
Fibula → Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.