5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Breastbone.
- b Thicker bone in lower leg providing support for the ankle.
- c Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
- d Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
- e The longer of the two long bones found in the forearm.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
- Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
- Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
- The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
- Another name for the skull.
5 True/False questions
Humerus → Bone in the upper arms.
Pectoral Girdle → Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.
Metacarpals → Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
Patella → The longer of the two long bones found in the forearm.
Clavicle → Collarbone.