5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vertebral Column
- a Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
- b The entire backbone.
- c The longer of the two long bones found in the forearm.
- d Wrist bone.
- e A single segment of the backbone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Toe and finger bones.
- Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
- Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.
- Thicker bone in lower leg providing support for the ankle.
5 True/False questions
Cranium → Another name for the skull.
Tarsal → Wrist bone.
Femur → Thicker bone in lower leg providing support for the ankle.
Ribs → The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
Sternum → Bones of the ankel and upper foot.