5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
- b Forms the face and protects the brain.
- c Collarbone.
- d The longer of the two long bones found in the forearm.
- e Thicker bone in lower leg providing support for the ankle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
- Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
- The entire backbone.
- Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
5 True/False questions
Metacarpals → Part of the hand between the wrist and fingers.
Radius → Another name for the skull.
Sternum → Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
Humerus → Bone in the upper arms.
Pelvic Girdle → Connects arms to shoulders.