5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- AS OF
- a _____ his humble origin, I think he has made a great progress.
- b The station is _____ two miles from here.
- c _____ Monday, I will follow a new diet.
- d They died _____ the effects of a poisonous gas.
- e Bill jumped off the bridge _____ the river.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Billy fell _____ his bicycle and broke a leg.
- She has an apartment _____ mine.
- Lina's birthday will be _____ a few months.
- You can see beautiful mansions all _____ this street.
- He works every day _____ Monday.
5 True/False questions
BEYOND → The engineers will complete the project _____ March.
OUTSIDE → The dog sleeps _____ the house.
TO → I saw a spider crawl _____ the wall in my bedroom.
UNDER → The average number of working hours _____ week is 40.
AMID → Paramedics found the little girl _____ the debris