5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What famous work is 1984 associated with?
- What is facecrime?
- What does O'Brien use to torture Winston in Room 101?
- Who turns Parsons in to the Thought Police?
- What piece of evidence of the Party's dishonesty does Winston remember having coming across several years earlier?
- a photograph
- b Brave New World
- c Rats
- d Wearing an improper expression on your face
- e Daughter
5 Multiple choice questions
- Golden Country
- razor blades
5 True/False questions
What is the specialty of the Chestnut Tree Cafe? → Ministry of Love
To what organization does Julia belong? → India
Where is the telescreen hidden in the room above Mr. Charrington's shop? → Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
Winston commits thoughtcrime by writing which of the following in his diary? → Down with Big Brother
What is the name for the mass rally held every day? → Two minutes hate