5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How old is Winston?
- Why do tears spring to Rutherford's eyes in the Chestnut Street Cafe?
- Winston commits thoughtcrime by writing which of the following in his diary?
- Which of the following characters is secretly a member of the Thought Police?
- What is the specialty of the Chestnut Tree Cafe?
- a A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- b Down with Big Brother
- c Mr.Charrington
- d 39
- e Saccharine flavored with cloves
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two minutes hate
- Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
- It gets shattered
- They got me a long time ago
5 True/False questions
What does O'Brien use to torture Winston in Room 101? → Rats
What question causes the most pain to Winston during the conversations with O' Brien? → 2+2= 3,4, or 5?
In what nation was Orwell born? → Junior Anti-Sex League
Where is the telescreen hidden in the room above Mr. Charrington's shop? → Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
In what nation did Orwell work for the British Imperial Police? → India