5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why do tears spring to Rutherford's eyes in the Chestnut Street Cafe?
- In what nation did Orwell work for the British Imperial Police?
- What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel?
- What happens to Winston in the end of the book?
- What is facecrime?
- a A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- b Burma
- c He loves Big Brother
- d 2+2=5
- e Wearing an improper expression on your face
5 Multiple choice questions
- They got me a long time ago
- Newspeak Dictionary
- determining if commas go inside brackets
5 True/False questions
Winston predicts that all of the following will be vaporized except → O'Brien
What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured? → razor blades
What year was 1984 published? → Wearing an improper expression on your face
What is the place where there is no darkness? → Ministry of Love
What does O'Brien use to torture Winston in Room 101? → They got me a long time ago