5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What piece of evidence of the Party's dishonesty does Winston remember having coming across several years earlier?
- What was George Orwell's real name?
- What colour are the Inner Party's overalls?
- How many times does Julia claim to have had sex with Party members
- Why does the elevator not work?
- a Eric blair
- b because electricity is being saved in preparation for Hate Week
- c Scores
- d photograph
- e black
5 Multiple choice questions
- It gets shattered
- Ministry of Love
- Down with Big Brother
5 True/False questions
What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel? → 2+2=5
Where is the telescreen hidden in the room above Mr. Charrington's shop? → Behing the painting of St.Clement's Dane
What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein? → Two minutes hate
What does O'Brien use to torture Winston in Room 101? → They got me a long time ago
Why do tears spring to Rutherford's eyes in the Chestnut Street Cafe? → Saccharine flavored with cloves