5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why do tears spring to Rutherford's eyes in the Chestnut Street Cafe?
- In what nation did Orwell work for the British Imperial Police?
- What year was 1984 published?
- The setting for Winston's fantasy about Julia running toward him naked is
- What did Winston steal from his sister?
- a Golden Country
- b 1949
- c A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- d Burma
- e Chocolate
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wearing an improper expression on your face
- 2+2= 3,4, or 5?
- They got me a long time ago
- because electricity is being saved in preparation for Hate Week
- Behing the painting of St.Clement's Dane
5 True/False questions
What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured? → Saccharine flavored with cloves
The caption on the Big Brother posters says → Big Brother is watching you
It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking' → 13
What colour are the Inner Party's overalls? → black
What is the place where there is no darkness? → Ministry of Love