5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What year was 1984 published?
- In what nation was Orwell born?
- What was George Orwell's real name?
- It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking'
- What question causes the most pain to Winston during the conversations with O' Brien?
- a 1949
- b 2+2= 3,4, or 5?
- c India
- d 13
- e Eric blair
5 Multiple choice questions
- Brave New World
- Big Brother is watching you
- Down with Big Brother
5 True/False questions
What happens to Winston in the end of the book? → He loves Big Brother
What is the name for the mass rally held every day? → Two minutes hate
What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel? → He loves Big Brother
What is the specialty of the Chestnut Tree Cafe? → Ministry of Love
The setting for Winston's fantasy about Julia running toward him naked is → Golden Country