5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel?
- What is the name for the mass rally held every day?
- Which of the following characters is secretly a member of the Thought Police?
- How many times does Julia claim to have had sex with Party members
- Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston?
- a Two minutes hate
- b 2+2=5
- c O'Brien
- d Scores
- e Mr.Charrington
5 Multiple choice questions
- It gets shattered
- Junior Anti-Sex League
- Brave New World
- Eric blair
- determining if commas go inside brackets
5 True/False questions
What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein? → The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
In what nation did Orwell work for the British Imperial Police? → Burma
What year was 1984 published? → Wearing an improper expression on your face
What project is Syme working on at the beginning of the novel? → He loves Big Brother
Winston predicts that all of the following will be vaporized except → O'Brien