5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why do tears spring to Rutherford's eyes in the Chestnut Street Cafe?
- Where is the telescreen hidden in the room above Mr. Charrington's shop?
- Where do Winston and Julia make love for the first time?
- What was George Orwell's real name?
- What project is Syme working on at the beginning of the novel?
- a Behing the painting of St.Clement's Dane
- b Forest
- c Eric blair
- d A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- e Newspeak Dictionary
5 Multiple choice questions
- Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
5 True/False questions
All of the following are vaporized except → Parsons
Who turns Parsons in to the Thought Police? → Daughter
What colour are the Inner Party's overalls? → Eric blair
What happens to Winston in the end of the book? → He loves Big Brother
Winston commits thoughtcrime by writing which of the following in his diary? → Parsons