5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does O'Brien say when Winston asks if he has been captured?
- Why do tears spring to Rutherford's eyes in the Chestnut Street Cafe?
- What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel?
- What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein?
- Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston?
- a A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- b 2+2=5
- c O'Brien
- d They got me a long time ago
- e The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
5 Multiple choice questions
- Junior Spies
- Wearing an improper expression on your face
- Junior Anti-Sex League
5 True/False questions
What was George Orwell's real name? → Eric blair
What is winston's new job after he is released from the Ministry of Love? → determining if commas go inside brackets
The setting for Winston's fantasy about Julia running toward him naked is → Golden Country
In what nation did Orwell work for the British Imperial Police? → Burma
How old is Winston? → 26