5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What organization urges children to turn their parents over to the authorities?
- The psychological principle that allows an individual to believe contradictory ideas at the same time is called what?
- Besides Oceania, what are the two countries that make up the rest of the Earth?
- Where do Winston and Julia make love for the first time?
- What is the place where there is no darkness?
- a Ministry of Love
- b Junior Spies
- c Easasia and Eurasia
- d Doublethink
- e Forest
5 Multiple choice questions
- Wearing an improper expression on your face
- He loves Big Brother
- Behing the painting of St.Clement's Dane
5 True/False questions
What did Winston steal from his sister? → 1949
What is the specialty of the Chestnut Tree Cafe? → Saccharine flavored with cloves
All of the following are vaporized except → Parsons
What project is Syme working on at the beginning of the novel? → He loves Big Brother
What colour are the Inner Party's overalls? → black