5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song?
- What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein?
- What is the place where there is no darkness?
- What year was 1984 published?
- Where is the telescreen hidden in the room above Mr. Charrington's shop?
- a Ministry of Love
- b Behing the painting of St.Clement's Dane
- c Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
- d The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
- e 1949
5 Multiple choice questions
- Down with Big Brother
- Big Brother is watching you
- Brave New World
5 True/False questions
The setting for Winston's fantasy about Julia running toward him naked is → Forest
What does O'Brien use to torture Winston in Room 101? → They got me a long time ago
What project is Syme working on at the beginning of the novel? → Newspeak Dictionary
In what nation was Orwell born? → Wearing an improper expression on your face
What was George Orwell's real name? → Eric blair