5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does O'Brien say when Winston asks if he has been captured?
- The psychological principle that allows an individual to believe contradictory ideas at the same time is called what?
- What happens to Winston in the end of the book?
- Where do Winston and Julia make love for the first time?
- All of the following are vaporized except
- a He loves Big Brother
- b Forest
- c O'Brien
- d They got me a long time ago
- e Doublethink
5 Multiple choice questions
- razor blades
- A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- Saccharine flavored with cloves
- Junior Spies
5 True/False questions
What causes Winston to collapse into tears in one of their conversations? → Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song? → Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
What is winston's new job after he is released from the Ministry of Love? → determining if commas go inside brackets
What is the name for the mass rally held every day? → Ministry of Love
What is facecrime? → 26