5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where do Winston and Julia make love for the first time?
- Where is the telescreen hidden in the room above Mr. Charrington's shop?
- What happens to the glass paperweight?
- In what nation was Orwell born?
- What organization urges children to turn their parents over to the authorities?
- a Behing the painting of St.Clement's Dane
- b India
- c Forest
- d It gets shattered
- e Junior Spies
5 Multiple choice questions
- Newspeak Dictionary
- Golden Country
- Wearing an improper expression on your face
- Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
5 True/False questions
How old is Winston? → 26
After a dream of seeing the girl in the Golden Country, Winston awakens with a word on his lips. What is the word? → Shakespeare
What causes Winston to collapse into tears in one of their conversations? → Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
Why does the elevator not work? → because electricity is being saved in preparation for Hate Week
What does O'Brien say when Winston asks if he has been captured? → Rats