5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How old is Winston?
- Why does the elevator not work?
- Which of the following characters is secretly a member of the Thought Police?
- Where is the telescreen hidden in the room above Mr. Charrington's shop?
- In what nation was Orwell born?
- a Behing the painting of St.Clement's Dane
- b India
- c Mr.Charrington
- d 39
- e because electricity is being saved in preparation for Hate Week
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two minutes hate
- Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
5 True/False questions
Besides Oceania, what are the two countries that make up the rest of the Earth? → 2+2=5
How many times does Julia claim to have had sex with Party members → Scores
What does O'Brien say when Winston asks if he has been captured? → They got me a long time ago
What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein? → The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
What question causes the most pain to Winston during the conversations with O' Brien? → Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body