5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- After a dream of seeing the girl in the Golden Country, Winston awakens with a word on his lips. What is the word?
- What project is Syme working on at the beginning of the novel?
- What is the name for the mass rally held every day?
- What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured?
- What is the specialty of the Chestnut Tree Cafe?
- a razor blades
- b Saccharine flavored with cloves
- c Shakespeare
- d Two minutes hate
- e Newspeak Dictionary
5 Multiple choice questions
- Eric blair
- Brave New World
- 2+2= 3,4, or 5?
5 True/False questions
Who turns Parsons in to the Thought Police? → Daughter
It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking' → 13
What happens to Winston in the end of the book? → He loves Big Brother
What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song? → Saccharine flavored with cloves
Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston? → black