5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The psychological principle that allows an individual to believe contradictory ideas at the same time is called what?
- In what nation did Orwell work for the British Imperial Police?
- What year was 1984 published?
- How old is Winston?
- The setting for Winston's fantasy about Julia running toward him naked is
- a Burma
- b 1949
- c Golden Country
- d 39
- e Doublethink
5 Multiple choice questions
- Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
- A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
5 True/False questions
What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured? → Saccharine flavored with cloves
Winston predicts that all of the following will be vaporized except → Parsons
Which of the following characters is secretly a member of the Thought Police? → Mr.Charrington
What happens to Winston in the end of the book? → It gets shattered
1984 is typically classified as this genre → Chocolate