5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston?
- What does O'Brien use to torture Winston in Room 101?
- What piece of evidence of the Party's dishonesty does Winston remember having coming across several years earlier?
- What is facecrime?
- After a dream of seeing the girl in the Golden Country, Winston awakens with a word on his lips. What is the word?
- a Shakespeare
- b Wearing an improper expression on your face
- c O'Brien
- d Rats
- e photograph
5 Multiple choice questions
- Newspeak Dictionary
5 True/False questions
What did Winston steal from his sister? → Wearing an improper expression on your face
The caption on the Big Brother posters says → It gets shattered
What colour are the Inner Party's overalls? → Eric blair
What was George Orwell's real name? → 1949
The setting for Winston's fantasy about Julia running toward him naked is → Golden Country