5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured?
- What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song?
- What organization urges children to turn their parents over to the authorities?
- What year was 1984 published?
- All of the following are vaporized except
- a Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
- b Junior Spies
- c O'Brien
- d razor blades
- e 1949
5 Multiple choice questions
- Eric blair
- because electricity is being saved in preparation for Hate Week
- Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
5 True/False questions
What piece of evidence of the Party's dishonesty does Winston remember having coming across several years earlier? → photograph
What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein? → Two minutes hate
What famous work is 1984 associated with? → 1949
Who turns Parsons in to the Thought Police? → It gets shattered
In what nation was Orwell born? → India