List the 5 qualifications necessary to jump the AT-4JP.
- The jumper must be at least 5 feet, 6 inches in height
- The jumper must have at least 12 static line jumps from Air Force aircraft
- The jumper must have made 2 perfect exits from the right door of the 34-foot tower with the AT-4JP
- The jumper must have been talked through the 5 points of performance, and lowering procedures, with the AT-4JP, while in the suspended harness
- If qualified with the DMJP, the jumper is also qualified with the AT-4JP, however, he must attend quarterly rigging classes.