5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- h zone
- a Muscles are connected by broad sheets of connective tissue called __.
- b Functional unit of a muscle cell; repeating units composed of myofibrils
- c in the center of a bands is a _ _, consisting only of thick filaments
- d __ consists of 2 twisted strands with globular cross-bridges projected outwards along the strands
5 Multiple choice questions
- Within a group of muscles, 1 muscle doing the most work is
- The cytoplasm of the motor neuron contains __ & __ __
- a sustained involuntary contraction caused by extracellular fluid
- __ covers each muscle cell fiber.
- During rest/light activity, there's enough oxygen to support:
5 True/False questions
aponeuroses → Broad fibrous connective tissue sheets found in cranium & obliques
neurotransmitters → synaptic vesicles store __.
twitch → thin filaments are made of __.
sarcoplasmic reticulum → the endoplasmic reticulum of the muscle fiber
all-or-none response → When a muscle fiber contracts, it contracts to its full extent