5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- neuromuscular junction
- a transverse tubules lie between two __.
- b __ is the layer of connective tissue closely around each muscle.
- c Connective tissue extends beyond ends of muscle to create __.
- d The site where motor neuron & muscle fiber meet
- e Thin layer that covers each muscle fiber
5 Multiple choice questions
- besides sarcoplasm, __ __ lies beneath the sarcolemma
- the endoplasmic reticulum of the muscle fiber
- Muscles are connected by broad sheets of connective tissue called __.
- Layers of connective tissue that hold muscle in position; Separate 1 muscle from another & projects to form tendon
- If the sustained contraction lacks any relaxation, its called:
5 True/False questions
movement, support, heat production → 3 major muscle functions
latent period → __ __ accumulates as an end product of anaerobic respiration
hemoglobin → __ stores oxygen in muscle tissue.
contractile, excitable, extensible, elastic → 4 properties of the muscle
myosin → the m line is an area of _ only