5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Please be able to recognize or provide examples of case studies and natural clinical tests.
- What is critical thinking?
- Conventional moral reasoning
- Please be able to recognize or provide an example of anterograde amnesia.
- How can framing affect the appeal of an answer choice?
- a Nat'l clinical - Phineas Gage
Case - serial killers
- b Ability to evaluate compare analyze critique synthesize and reflect on information.
- c Every time they hear something they didn't before the damage was done it will be new to them.
- d The way a question is phrased or worded
- e Moral thinking based on a desire to please others or to follow accepted rules and values. "He shouldn't steal the drug because others will think he is a thief. His wife would not want to be saved by thievery"
5 Multiple choice questions
- Drunk guy who lost wallet, had to get drunk again to find wallet
- Verbatim or word for word
- Ability to think symbolically
- Conditions or factors excluded from influencing the outcome of an experiment
- A statistical relationship in which move in opposite directions together
5 True/False questions
What do the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems do? → The study of progressive changes in behavior and abilities from conception to death
Synaptic vesicles → Neurotransmitters are packaged into synaptic vesicles that cluster beneath the membrane on the presynaptic side of a synapse
Please be able to recognize or provide an example of a ignoring base rates in intuitive thought. → Playing the lottery
What is the hippocampus? → the group of individuals selected from the population to participate in a study so that the researcher can make generalizations about the whole of the original population.
Synapse → The microscopic space between 2 neurons over which messages pass