5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- BF SKINNER
- alfred binet
- fixed ratio
- variable ratio
- a the indvidual that published the first measure of intelligence in 1905. The purpose of his intelligence test was to correctly place students on academic tracks in the French school system.
- b 1904-1990; Field: behavioral; Contributions: created techniques to manipulate the consequences of an organism's behavior in order to observe the effects of subsequent behavior; Studies: Skinner box
- c state of deprivation
- d a schedule where reinforcement happens after a correct number of responses
- e a schedule where reinforcement happens after a varied number of responses
5 Multiple choice questions
- in classical conditioning, the unlearned, naturally occurring response to the unconditioned stimulus (US), such as salivation when food is in the mouth.
- When two stimuli are functionally equivalent
- "anything that happens to us that alters our thoughts or views"
- in classical conditioning, a stimulus that unconditionally—naturally and automatically—triggers a response.
- smallest units of sound in the human language, like consonants or vowels
5 True/False questions
heirarchy of needs → encoding storage and retrieval
morphemes → smallest units of sound in the human language, like consonants or vowels
achievement testing → researchers who did major studies on classical conditoning and taste aversions - rats
unconditioned stimulus → this is what the bell tone in the dog experiments is considered
facial feedback → a schedule where reinforcement happens after a varied number of responses