5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 19th Amendment
- Progressive Era
- Triple Entente
- Schenk v. US
- Charles Forbes
- a This head of the Veteran's Bureau steals $200 million.
- b Amendment that guarantees suffrage to women.
- c France, Britain, Russia
- d Era marked by the expansive action of the government; the government reasserts itself over business interests.
- e Court case that decides the Espionage and Sedition Acts are legal.
5 Multiple choice questions
- View themselves as educated, scientific, and avante garde.
- Oranized by labor, the government, and management to settle disputes.
- Italy, Germany Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire (Italy changes sides halfway through)
- Journalists and artists who used their talents to expose the underhanded workings of business and govt.
- Theodore Roosevelt orders the Justice department to investigate and prosecute J.P. Morgan's holding company for an anti-trust violation.
5 True/False questions
Sacco and Vanzetti → Court case that decides the Espionage and Sedition Acts are legal.
Clayton Anti-Trust Act → More aggressive anti-trust law that protected labor unions.
Sixteenth Amendment → Allowed income tax to replace tariffs as the primary source of income.
Bull Moose Party → They are the true America: Chrisitan, moral, and best represent traditions of the nation.
Archduke Francis Ferdinand → Assassinated by the Black Hand this led to the start of WWI because he was the succesor to the A-H throne.