5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
- is a song like poem that tells a story, often one dealing with adventure and romance.
- Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
5 True/False questions
Tone → is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
Speaker- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
Hyperbole- → is the imaginary voice assumed by the writer of a poem.
Alliteration → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
Mood → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.