5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
- is a regular pattern of rhyming words in a poem.
- like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
- a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
5 True/False questions
Ballad → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Lyric → is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
Mood → is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
Personification → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
Allusion → Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.