5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the imaginary voice assumed by the writer of a poem.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- is a song like poem that tells a story, often one dealing with adventure and romance.
- is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
- Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
5 True/False questions
Metaphor → a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
Alliteration → Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
Lyric → is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
Rhyme scheme → is a regular pattern of rhyming words in a poem.
Rhyme- → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.