5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- is the imaginary voice assumed by the writer of a poem.
- is a song like poem that tells a story, often one dealing with adventure and romance.
- is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
5 True/False questions
Lyric → is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
Allusion → Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
Theme- → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
Alliteration → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
Metaphor → a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.