5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
- is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
- a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
- like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
5 True/False questions
Metaphor → a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
Rhyme scheme → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
Ballad → is a song like poem that tells a story, often one dealing with adventure and romance.
Allusion → Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
Rhyme- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.