5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a deliberate exaggeration or overstatement.
- is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
- a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
5 True/False questions
Rhyme- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
Narrative poem → like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
Lyric → is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
Ballad → is a song like poem that tells a story, often one dealing with adventure and romance.
Alliteration → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds