5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
- Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
- like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
5 True/False questions
Tone → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Alliteration → Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
Hyperbole- → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
Ballad → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.
Speaker- → is the imaginary voice assumed by the writer of a poem.