5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a song like poem that tells a story, often one dealing with adventure and romance.
- is a regular pattern of rhyming words in a poem.
- the use of words that imitate sounds.
- a figure of speech in which one thing is spoken of as though it were something else.
- Is the repetition of initial constant sounds
5 True/False questions
Allusion → Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
Hyperbole- → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
Theme- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
Personification → a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
Lyric → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.