5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a highly musical verse that expresses the observation and feeling of single speaker.
- a figurative language in which a non-human is given human characteristics.
- like a short story, tells a story that includes a plot, characters and a setting.
- is a song like poem that tells a story, often one dealing with adventure and romance.
- Is a reference to a well-known person, place, event, literary work of art.
5 True/False questions
Tone → is the attitude that an author takes toward the audience, the subject, or a character.
Rhyme- → is the central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
Rhyme scheme → is a regular pattern of rhyming words in a poem.
Theme- → Is the repetition of sound at the end of words.
Mood → is the feeling created in the reader by a literary work or passage.