5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a green pigment in plants that absorbs light energy used to carry out photosynthesis
- b a region empty of matter
- c the marked and rapid transformation of a larva into an adult that occurs in some animals
- d A shrub or small tree with clusters of bell-shaped blooms, Usually characterized by "rosy" flowers
- e sisterhood, a society or club of women or girls, usually in a college.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a specialist in care for the feet
- A polynucleotide whose molecules contain a relatively small number of nucleotides
- of or relating to feeding and nutrition.
- (of a substance) easily evaporated at normal temperatures
- proof or support for an argument or feeling
5 True/False questions
Chromidrosis → The secretion of colored sweat
Domination → The structure or arrangement of something
Schizocarp → not capable of being moved
Leukocyte → blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi
Mesozoic → of or relating to feeding and nutrition.