5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Control by power or authority.
- b A dry fruit that divides into single-seeded parts when ripe
- c the marked and rapid transformation of a larva into an adult that occurs in some animals
- d Pursuing one's goals and interests forcefully, sometimes inappropriately
- e (of a cycle) Ocurring less than once a day
5 Multiple choice questions
- Middle Life
- The structure or arrangement of something
- (of a substance) easily evaporated at normal temperatures
- one thousand thousands
- blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi
5 True/False questions
Validation → Control by power or authority.
Hemophiliac → of or relating to feeding and nutrition.
Stationary → not capable of being moved
Pathogenesis → The development of a disease
Chromidrosis → the marked and rapid transformation of a larva into an adult that occurs in some animals