5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- King Frederick William III
- Absolute monarchy
- a Metternich believed in what form of government?
- b The French foreign minster at the time of the Quadruple Alliance,
- c Principle by which monarchies that had been unseated by the French Revolution or Napoleon were restored
- d The unique cultural identity of a people based on common language, religion, and national symbols
- e The Prussian representative at the Congress of Vienna
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organization, made up of Austria, Britain, Prussia, and Russia, to preserve the peace settlement of 1815; France joined in 1818.
- The situation in which it was before (the condition in which)
- How much of an indemnity did France have to pay.
- Who suppressed freedom of speech and press in Austria and set up a secret police system to spy on revolutionary organizations and individuals
- French monarch who was restored to the throne by the allies after Napoleon was defeated.
5 True/False questions
Castlereagh → Who suppressed freedom of speech and press in Austria and set up a secret police system to spy on revolutionary organizations and individuals
Switzerland agreed to remain neutral → What happened to Norway and Sweden as a result of the Congress of Vienna?
Congress of Vienna → Great Britain's foreign secretary, wanted to get away from the autocratic states of Europe. He withdrew England from the Quintuple Alliance in 1822.
They were joined → What happened to Norway and Sweden as a result of the Congress of Vienna?
Ferdinand I → Bourbon ruler who was restored in the Kingdom of Two Sicilies.