5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Forced Migration
- Arithmetic Density
- Infant Mortality Rate (IMR)
- International Migration
- Dependency Ratio
- a The number of people under the age of 15 and over age 64, compared to the number of people active in the labor force.
- b The total number of people divided by the total land area.
- c Permanent movement compelled usually by cultural factors.
- d The total number of deaths in a year among infants under one year old for every 1,000 live births in a society.
- e Permanent movement from one country to another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The total number of live births in a year for every 1,000 people alive in the society.
- A series of improvements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods.
- Large-scale emigration by talented people.
- A bar graph representing the distribution of population by age and sex.
- The area subject to flooding during a given number of years according to historical trends.
5 True/False questions
Quota → In reference to migration, a law that places maximum limits on the number of people who can immigrate to a country each year.
Refugees → The portion of Earth's surface occupied by permanent human settlement.
Intraregional Migration → Permanent movement within one region of a country.
Undocumented Immigrants → Permanent movement undertaken by choice.
Demographic Transition → Change in the migration pattern in a society that results from industrialization, population growth, and other social and economic changes that also produce the demographic transition.