5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Intraregional Migration
- Interregional Migration
- Industrial Revolution
- Brain Drain
- a Large-scale emigration by talented people.
- b A series of improvements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods.
- c Permanent movement from one region of a country to another.
- d Net migration from urban to rural areas in more developed countries.
- e Permanent movement within one region of a country.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A complete enumeration of a population.
- The difference between the level of immigration and the level of emigration.
- Migration of people to a specific location because relatives or members of the same nationality previously migrated there.
- Permanent movement from one country to another.
- Permanent movement within a particular country.
5 True/False questions
Undocumented Immigrants → Permanent movement compelled usually by cultural factors.
Arithmetic Density → The total number of people divided by the total land area.
Medical Revolution → Medical technology invented in Europe and North America that is diffused to the poorer countries of Latin America, Asia, and Africa. Improved medical practices have eliminated many of the traditional causes of death in poorer countries and enabled more people to live longer and healthier lives.
Immigration → Migration to a new location.
Guest Workers → Factor that induces people to leave old residences.