5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Undocumented Immigrants
- Net Migration
- a The difference between the level of immigration and the level of emigration.
- b People who enter a country without proper documents.
- c Form of relocation diffusion involving permanent move to a new location.
- d All types of movement from one location to another.
- e Migration from a location.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The number of years needed to double a population, assuming a constant rate of natural increase.
- Net migration from urban to rural areas in more developed countries.
- A decline of the total fertility rate to the point where the natural increase rate equals zero.
- A bar graph representing the distribution of population by age and sex.
- The ratio of the number of farmers to the total amount of land suitable for agriculture.
5 True/False questions
Crude Death Rate (CDR) → The total number of live births in a year for every 1,000 people alive in the society.
Circulation → Form of relocation diffusion involving permanent move to a new location.
Guest Workers → Factor that induces people to leave old residences.
Pull Factor → Factor that induces people to move to a new location.
Immigration → Form of relocation diffusion involving permanent move to a new location.