5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Forced Migration
- Population Pyramid
- Sex Ratio
- Pull Factor
- a The number of males per 100 females in the population.
- b Permanent movement compelled usually by cultural factors.
- c Factor that induces people to move to a new location.
- d Net migration from urban to rural areas in more developed countries.
- e A bar graph representing the distribution of population by age and sex.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The average number of years an individual can be expected to live, given current social, economic, and medical conditions. Life expectancy at birth is the average number of years a newborn infant can expect to live.
- The total number of people divided by the total land area.
- Permanent movement from one country to another.
- A decline of the total fertility rate to the point where the natural increase rate equals zero.
- Large-scale emigration by talented people.
5 True/False questions
Demography → Migration from a location.
Push Factor → Factor that induces people to leave old residences.
Undocumented Immigrants → People who enter a country without proper documents.
Migration → Migration from a location.
Industrial Revolution → A series of improvements in industrial technology that transformed the process of manufacturing goods.