Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (2)
1. Harris RFT
Everyone's worthy of sympathetic considerations
2. No Person should be regarded by another as a mere possession "using someone. No one should be considered an obstacle, "people in the way" Ex: in a romantic relationship; jealousy, constantly asking where they are.
3. No one should be treated as expendables
3 Basic Criteria
• Moral ideals (Virtues): specific concepts that assist us in achieving RFP duties to do, not to do
• Obligations: rooted in relationships. Ex: business, friendship, family, romantic
• Consequences: effects of our decision making
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
drugs and their antidotes