5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wear protective gloves
- Quick repairs on natural nails
- Hot oil manicure
- a The client has evidence of fungus under artificial nails. What protective measure should the nail technician take when removing artificial nails?
- b What is the purpose of a paper wrap?
- c When removing artificial tips, what product would by used?
- d What is the BEST service to treat dry, split cuticles?
- e The epidermis contains how many layers?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- Complete a client record
- The extensor digitorum is a muscle of the
- When applying polish, which one of the following can be used to correct a smudge before applying more polish?
- During the consultation for a manicure, the nail technician should consider to
5 True/False questions
Scables → The diseases are animal parasites responsible
Hyponichium → The common name for tinea unguium
Righworm → The common name for tinea unguium
Before the color polish → How much of the nail plate should be the well of the nail tip cover?
Dust mask → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?