5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ingrown nails
- Nail bleach
- Apply primer to exposed skin
- a This is used to correct the yellow nails
- b Filing deep into the nail corners can cause
- c When applying acrylic over bitten nails, what should NOT be used?
- d What portion of the epidermis is under the free edge of the nail
- e The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the purpose of a paper wrap?
- A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?
- Which implement should be used when cleaning under the free edge of the natural nail?
- If the nail or skin to be worked on is inflamed, broken, swollen or infected, the client must
- This is not a function of the muscle
5 True/False questions
To keep the skin smooth → This is NOT included in the hand and arm massage
Dust mask → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?
Bend the wrist and fingers → The function of the flexor muscles is to
Nail → The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the
The client has had a stoke → Hand and arm massage should be avoided when