5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bend the wrist and fingers
- From corner to center
- a The diseases are animal parasites responsible
- b The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- c The protein makes up the nail plate is
- d The correct method of filing natural nails is
- e The function of the flexor muscles is to
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the purpose of a paper wrap?
- This is a good antiseptic to use on a slight cut
- How much of the nail plate should be the well of the nail tip cover?
- What is the function of the adductor muscle
- The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the
5 True/False questions
Wear protective gloves → The client has evidence of fungus under artificial nails. What protective measure should the nail technician take when removing artificial nails?
Ingrown nails → Filing deep into the nail corners can cause
Repair or strengthen → During the consultation for a manicure, the nail technician should consider to
To keep the skin smooth → This is NOT included in the hand and arm massage
Hyponichium → The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the