5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quick repairs on natural nails
- UV sanitizer
- Straight across
- Eye goggles
- a This is not disinfect salon implements
- b To avoid ingrown toenails, the nails should be filed
- c The part of the nail is embedded underneath the skin is
- d To protect the nail technician from injury, what should be used when shortening sculptured nails?
- e What is the purpose of a paper wrap?
5 Multiple choice questions
- It should be included in a client consultation is
- Hand and arm massage should be avoided when
- This is not a function of the muscle
- The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the
- What is the effect of using oil on the nail and cuticle?
5 True/False questions
Wash implements → This is used to correct the yellow nails
Before the color polish → A base coat is usually applied
Break before discarding → This is nail color indicates poor circulation
Wear protective gloves → The client has evidence of fungus under artificial nails. What protective measure should the nail technician take when removing artificial nails?
Nail → The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the