5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- General health
- To keep the skin smooth
- Ingrown nails
- Eye goggles
- a It should be included in a client consultation is
- b Filing deep into the nail corners can cause
- c This is NOT included in the hand and arm massage
- d To protect the nail technician from injury, what should be used when shortening sculptured nails?
- e The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the
5 Multiple choice questions
- During the consultation for a manicure, the nail technician should consider to
- The HIV virus causes which of disease
- The disease AIDS is caused by a
- This is not a function of the muscle
- When applying polish, which one of the following can be used to correct a smudge before applying more polish?
5 True/False questions
Root → This is NOT a type of nail form
Cotton wrapped stick → What can the client use for protection during an acrylic nails service?
Hand → The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the
Draw the fingers together → The correct method of filing natural nails is
Growth of bacteria and other microorganisms → The purpose of an antiseptic is to prevent