5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nail bleach
- Pour onto absorbent material and bag
- Dust mask
- a The protein makes up the nail plate is
- b The HIV virus causes which of disease
- c How does the nail technician dispose of used monomer?
- d This is used to correct the yellow nails
- e What can the client use for protection during an acrylic nails service?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The part of the nail is embedded underneath the skin is
- What should the nail technician do to the emery board after a manicure service?
- This is NOT a type of nail form
- The fingerbowl used during a manicured contains water and
- The purpose of an antiseptic is to prevent
5 True/False questions
Righworm → The common name for tinea unguium
Cotton wrapped stick → What can the client use for protection during an acrylic nails service?
Secretion → This is not a function of the muscle
The client has had a stoke → Hand and arm massage should be avoided when
Bend the wrist and fingers → The function of the flexor muscles is to