5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pour onto absorbent material and bag
- Draw the fingers together
- Cotton wrapped stick
- Eye goggles
- Ingrown nails
- a Filing deep into the nail corners can cause
- b How does the nail technician dispose of used monomer?
- c Which implement should be used when cleaning under the free edge of the natural nail?
- d What is the function of the adductor muscle
- e To protect the nail technician from injury, what should be used when shortening sculptured nails?
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is NOT a type of nail form
- The extensor digitorum is a muscle of the
- The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the
- What is the effect of using oil on the nail and cuticle?
- What is the BEST service to treat dry, split cuticles?
5 True/False questions
Shape of the nail → During the consultation for a manicure, the nail technician should consider to
Scables → The diseases are animal parasites responsible
Dust mask → What can the client use for protection during an acrylic nails service?
Quick repairs on natural nails → What is the effect of using oil on the nail and cuticle?
Hyponichium → The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the