5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Circulatory system
- Growth of bacteria and other microorganisms
- Break before discarding
- a The purpose of an antiseptic is to prevent
- b What should the nail technician do to the emery board after a manicure service?
- c The cuticle is the overlapping skin around the
- d The ability of the skin to return to its original shape after being stretched is due to elastic tissue found in the
- e The vascular system is also known as the
5 Multiple choice questions
- This is a good antiseptic to use on a slight cut
- When applying polish, which one of the following can be used to correct a smudge before applying more polish?
- The HIV virus causes which of disease
- What is the BEST service to treat dry, split cuticles?
- What is the purpose of a paper wrap?
5 True/False questions
Wood → This is NOT a type of nail form
Dry cabinet sanitizer → Following disinfection, dry implements should be stored
Wash implements → What should the nail technician do before disinfecting implements?
Hyponichium → What would be used to remove residue and tackiness on a light-cure gel nail?
Wear protective gloves → To protect the nail technician from injury, what should be used when shortening sculptured nails?