5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Break before discarding
- Hot oil manicure
- UV sanitizer
- a What is the BEST service to treat dry, split cuticles?
- b What should the nail technician do to the emery board after a manicure service?
- c The condition can be performed a pedicure is
- d This is NOT a type of nail form
- e This is not disinfect salon implements
5 Multiple choice questions
- To avoid ingrown toenails, the nails should be filed
- What can the client use for protection during an acrylic nails service?
- It should be included in a client consultation is
- The slits of tracks in the mail bed at the sides of the nail on which the nail grows are called
- Which implement should be used when cleaning under the free edge of the natural nail?
5 True/False questions
Nail mold → A client appears with a previously yellow-green spot an artificial nail which has now turned black. What is the cause of the problem?
From corner to center → Following disinfection, dry implements should be stored
Repair or strengthen → It should be included in a client consultation is
Bend the wrist and fingers → The function of the flexor muscles is to
Starting the service → A client consultation takes place before