5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A client makes an appointment to have a manicuring service for the first time. What should the manicurist do first?
- Repair or strengthen
- Cotton wrapped stick
- a The slits of tracks in the mail bed at the sides of the nail on which the nail grows are called
- b Which implement should be used when cleaning under the free edge of the natural nail?
- c Complete a client record
- d Nail wraps are used on natural nails or artificial tips to
- e The condition can be performed a pedicure is
5 Multiple choice questions
- The disease AIDS is caused by a
- What should the nail technician do before disinfecting implements?
- The part of the nail is embedded underneath the skin is
- The diseases are animal parasites responsible
- What should the nail technician do to the emery board after a manicure service?
5 True/False questions
The client has had a stoke → How much of the nail plate should be the well of the nail tip cover?
Dry cabinet sanitizer → This is not disinfect salon implements
Be referred to a physician → A base coat is usually applied
Bend the wrist and fingers → What is the effect of using oil on the nail and cuticle?
Nail → The extensor digitorum is a muscle of the