5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Five Pillar: Faith
- a The art of beautiful handwriting
- b The name of the migration when Muhammad and his followers left Mecca because of being attacked
- c System of law which regulates family life and moral conduct. Also community and business life of Muslims
- d To become a Muslim, a person would have to testify to the statement of faith - "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
- e Meaning "Submission to the will of Allah"
5 Multiple choice questions
- During the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, Muslims fast between dawn and sunset. A simple meal is eaten at the end of the day. Fasting serves to remind Muslims that their spiritual needs are greater than their physical needs
- The concept of belief in one god and the people worshiped Allah as Monotheism
- A group who believed that the prophets son in law should have succeeded Muhammad; that all Muslim rulers should be descended from Muhammad; and lastly that the Sunni have distorted the meaning of various passages in the Qur'an - Shi'a means "party of Ali"
- A group of people who rejected the luxurious life of the Umayyads and they pursued a life of poverty and made a devotion to a spiritual path
- Claimed to be the messenger of Allah who took great interest in religion and was the last of the Prophets
5 True/False questions
Hajj → The migration or pilgramage
Five Pillar: Alms → To become a Muslim, a person would have to testify to the statement of faith - "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
Mosque → An Islamic house of worship
House Of Widsom → A building opened by Caliph Al - Ma'mun in Bagdad which combined all three of a library, an academy and a translation center
Fatimid → A caliphate which was formed by Shi'a Muslims who claimed descent from Muhammad's daughter Fatima