5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Five Pillar: Faith
- Five Pillar: Alms
- a To become a Muslim, a person would have to testify to the statement of faith - "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
- b Followers of Muhammad's example - Believe that the first four caliphs were rightly guided; that Muslim rulers should follow the Sunna or Muhammad's example; lastly that the Shi'a have distorted the meaning of various passages of the Qur'an
- c Muhammad taught that all Muslims have a responsibility to support the less fortunate. Muslims meet that social responsibility by giving alms (money) for the poor through a special religious tax
- d Claimed to be the messenger of Allah who took great interest in religion and was the last of the Prophets
- e A place where the Berber armies stopped in the middle of the war and created a Muslim state here
5 Multiple choice questions
- Successor or deputy
- Holy book of the Muslims where the revelations were collected
- A family who came to power, moved the capital of Arabia to Damascus
- Meaning "Submission to the will of Allah"
- A building opened by Caliph Al - Ma'mun in Bagdad which combined all three of a library, an academy and a translation center
5 True/False questions
Muslim → Meaning "Submission to the will of Allah"
Five Pillar: Prayer → Five times every day, Muslims face toward Mecca to pray. They assemble at a mosque
Calligraphy → Successor or deputy
Five Pillar: Fasting → To become a Muslim, a person would have to testify to the statement of faith - "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
Sunna → Best way for proper living