5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Five Pillar: Pilgrimage
- House Of Widsom
- a A group who believed that the prophets son in law should have succeeded Muhammad; that all Muslim rulers should be descended from Muhammad; and lastly that the Sunni have distorted the meaning of various passages in the Qur'an - Shi'a means "party of Ali"
- b After repel against the Umayyads, the Abbasids came to power in 750. The Abbasids moved to a new capital and developed a strong bureaucracy to conduct the huge empire's affairs. They had groups to manage the business and the army. Overall they were very successful
- c A family who came to power, moved the capital of Arabia to Damascus
- d All Muslims who are physically and financially able to perform the hajj (pilgramage - migration) to Mecca, at least once. Pilgrims wear identical garments so that all stand as equals before Allah
- e A building opened by Caliph Al - Ma'mun in Bagdad which combined all three of a library, an academy and a translation center
5 Multiple choice questions
- The name of the migration when Muhammad and his followers left Mecca because of being attacked
- Muhammad taught that all Muslims have a responsibility to support the less fortunate. Muslims meet that social responsibility by giving alms (money) for the poor through a special religious tax
- Best way for proper living
- The art of beautiful handwriting
- Claimed to be the messenger of Allah who took great interest in religion and was the last of the Prophets
5 True/False questions
Muslim → Meaning "Submission to the will of Allah"
Shari'a → A group who believed that the prophets son in law should have succeeded Muhammad; that all Muslim rulers should be descended from Muhammad; and lastly that the Sunni have distorted the meaning of various passages in the Qur'an - Shi'a means "party of Ali"
Al-Andalus → A place where the Berber armies stopped in the middle of the war and created a Muslim state here
Five Pillar: Faith → To become a Muslim, a person would have to testify to the statement of faith - "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."
Sunni → Best way for proper living