5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a representing an abstract quality or idea as a person or creature
- b repetition of initial consonant sounds
- c A word that means the same as another word
- d systematic investigation to establish facts about a subject or problem
- e skillfulness in speaking or writing
5 Multiple choice questions
- The author's method of organizing text (e.g., foreshadowing, flashbacks).
- adjust strategies for comprehension
- Examine and judge carefully.
- Fluency, rythm and livelinessunique to the writer
- comparison using like or as
5 True/False questions
phonics → the study of the sounds of the letters of the alphabet
style → form of literature in which irony, sarcasm, and ridicule are employed to attack human vice and folly
reading critically → Reading in which a questioning attitude, logical analysis and inference are used to judge the worth of text.
genre → a kind of literary or artistic work
idiomatic language → an expression peculiar to itself grammatically or that cannon be understood if taken literally