5 Written questions
2 Matching questions
- a Processing government papers such as visas is a routine government action. (true/false)
- b The SEC may bring civil fines of up to _____ per violation under the FCPA.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The SEC can enforce criminal penalties of up to $2 million per violation of the FCPA against corporate and business entities. (true/false)
- Factors that can increase the culpability score are called _______ factors
- Established in 1994 by the Comprehensive Crime Control Act, charged with developing uniform sentencing guidelines for offenders convicted of federal crimes.
- All of the following are covered under Title II: Auditor Independance, except:
a) Prohibits specific "nonaudit" services of public accounting firms as violation of auditor independence.
b) requires the external auditor to report to the client's audit committee on specific topics.
c) Requires auditors to disclose all other written communications between management and themselves.
d) requires audit committees to be independent and undertake specified oversight responsibilities.
- The SBDC strictly enforces the FCPA. (true/false)
5 True/False questions
False → Processing government papers such as visas is a routine government action. (true/false)
Disclosure, Prohibition → The two distinct areas the FCPA focuses on is ____ and _____.
Death penalty → The so-called _____ _____ is where the fine is set high enough to match all the organizations assets - and basically put the organization out of business. This is warranted where the organization was operating primarily for a criminal purpose.
Title VIII → Which title required CEOs and CFOs to certify quarterly and annual reports to the SEC?
True → In certain cases, a judge has the discretion to impose a "dealth penalty", where the fine is set high enough to match all the organizaion's assets. (true/false)