5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Facilitation payments
- Title III
- Dodd Frank Wall Street
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- a Which title required CEOs and CFOs to certify quarterly and annual reports to the SEC?
- b Payments that are accceptable (legal) provided they expedite secure the performance of a routine governmental action refers to ______.
- c The _____ _____ _____ _____ Reform and Consumer Protection Act contains legislation that was promoted as the "fix" for the extreme mismanagement of risk in the financial sector that lead to a global finanial crisis in 2008-2010.
- d The ________________ is a government agency within the Federal Reserve that oversees financial products and services
- e (FCPA) The FCPA inclusion of wording from the Bank Secrecy Act and the Mail Fraud Act to prevent the movement of funds overseas for the express purpose of conducting a fradulent scheme.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ______contains six principles that "were intended to promote sound management practices, to ensure that companies were in compliance with complex regulations, and to restore public confidence in the defense industry."
- (FSGO) The calculation of a degree of blame or guilt that is used as a multiplier of up to 4 times the base fine. The culpability score can be adusted according to aggravating or mitigating factors.
- Facilitating payments to foreign officials in order to expedite or secure the performance of a routine governmental action is know as a _________.
- (FCPA) Any regular administrative process or procedure, excluding any action taken by a foreign official in the decision to award new or continuing business.
- Fortunately, if a bribe is unsuccessful, the company connot be found in violation of the FCPA. (true/false)
5 True/False questions
The Death Penalty → The so-called _____ _____ is where the fine is set high enough to match all the organizations assets - and basically put the organization out of business. This is warranted where the organization was operating primarily for a criminal purpose.
Disclosure, Prohibition → (FCPA) The FCPA inclusion of wording from the Bank Secrecy Act and the Mail Fraud Act to prevent the movement of funds overseas for the express purpose of conducting a fradulent scheme.
$10,000.00 → Prior to the passing of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPa), illegal behavior was punishable only through the ______ sources of legislation.
True → All of the following are aggravating factors of the culpability score, except:
a) the organization willfully obstructed justice.
b) the organization had an effective program to prevent and detect violations of law.
c) the currrent offense violated a judicial order, injunction, or condition of probation.
d) high-level personnel were involved in or tolerated the criminal activity.
5 years → What is the maximum term of organizational prohibition?