Create an account
2. Which would cause a decrease in the quantity of computers supplied?
A decrease in the demand for computers
3. When the price of oil declines significantly, the price of gasoline also declines. The latter occurs because of a(n):
increase in the supply of gasoline.
4. A schedule which shows the various amounts of a product producers are willing and able to produce at each price in a series of possible prices during a specified period of time is called:
5. If the quantity supplied of a product is less than the quantity demanded, then:
There is a shortage of the product
6. If the market price is above the equilibrium price:
A surplus will occur and producers will produce less and lower prices
9. A headline reads "Storms destroy half of the lettuce crop." This situation would lead to a(n):
Increase in the price of lettuce and decrease in quantity purchased
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together