Terms in this set (102)
Students also viewed
Recent flashcard sets
Sets found in the same folder
Other sets by this creator
Pat Okendo started her own consulting firm, Okendo Consulting, on May 1, 2014. The trial balance at May 31 is as shown on the next page.
In addition to those accounts listed on the trial balance, the chart of accounts for Okendo Consulting also contains the following accounts: Accumulated Depreciation—Equipment, Salaries and Wages Payable, Depreciation Expense, Insurance Expense, Utilities Expense, and Supplies Expense.
- $1,000 of supplies have been used during the month.
- Utility costs incurred but not paid are$300.
- The insurance policy is for 3 years.
- $1,500 of the balance in the Unearned Service Revenue account remains unearned at the end of the month.
- Assume May 31 is a Tuesday and employees are paid on Fridays. Okendo Consulting has two employees that are paid$600 each for a 5-day work week.
- The equipment has a 5-year life with no salvage value and is being depreciated at $200 per month for 60 months.
- Invoices representing$1,500 of services performed during the month have not been recorded as of May 31.
(b) Post the adjusting entries to the ledger accounts. Enter the totals from the trial balance as beginning account balances. (Use T-accounts.)
Recommended textbook solutions
Criminal Justice in America9th Edition•ISBN: 9781337531658Christina Dejong, Christopher E. Smith, George F Cole
American Corrections11th Edition•ISBN: 9781305093300 (1 more)Michael D. Reisig, Todd R. Clear
Government in America: Elections and Updates Edition16th Edition•ISBN: 9780133905045George C. Edwards III, Martin P. Wattenberg, Robert L. Lineberry
Other Quizlet sets