6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- to become known; to come out into the open.
- the act of looking into or studying something or someplace unknown.
- to make something clear so that it is easier to understand.
- an event that causes great damage, loss, or suffering.
- to give someone confidence by praising or supporting them.
- to let someone down by failing to do what he or she expected.
6 True/False questions
Kansas → Honolulu
Hawaii → Des Moines
discover → to find something; to find out about something.
express → to show what you feel or think by saying, doing, or writing something.
Georgia → Atlanta
Indiana → Indianapolis