5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Schemes are
- One research study found that ____ minutes of moderate and ____ minutes of vigorous physical activity per day can significantly help reduce the risk of a child becoming overweight.
- Life expectancy refers to:
- What types of behaviors in caregivers create a sense of shame and doubt in children
- Which of the following is not one of the main precepts of a child-centered kindergarten
- a actions or mental representations that organize knowledge
- b the average number of years a person can expect to live.
- c overprotectiveness and criticism
- d the implementation of monitored structure is crucial for development of self-regulation
- e 45; 15
5 Multiple choice questions
- a divorce may improve children's lives under some circumstances
- higher levels of moral internalization
- an inderect influence of the marital relationship on the child
- students in grades 2 through 11 had no significant differences in math scores
- A majority of child care in the first three years of life is of unacceptably low quality, but infants from low-income families have lower-quality child care than infants from high-income families.
5 True/False questions
Approximately what percentage of an infant's sleep is REM sleep → 50%
__________ consist of deliberate mental activities to improve the processing of information. → Strategies
The difference between a control group and an experimental group is that the: → language
A nerve cell in the brain is also called a → 13-15 months
An infant's color vision approximates that of an adult when she/he is → 2 months old