5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Marks: 1
Boys are much more likely than girls to be behaviorally disruptive in the classroom. This phenomenon may be explained by which of the following trends noted in your textbook?
- Gisela is having her first baby and has received a drug that will numb the entire lower area of her body during labor. Gisela has been given a(n):
- Which of the following is the period of development that occurs 2 to 8 weeks after conception?
- What are the long-term effects of being maltreated as a child?
- At what age does seperation protest peak?
- a 13-15 months
- b embryonic
- c boys usually show less self-regulation
- d depression, deliquincy, and substance abuse
- e Epideral block
5 Multiple choice questions
- Children of working mothers engage in less gender stereotyping.
- o -Dyslexia
- Pregnant women should consume no caffeine or consume it sparingly
- mental imagery
- Emphasize delaying gratification
5 True/False questions
Jean Piaget claimed that children between the ages of 2 and 7 years are in a stage called preoperational thought, so named because he believed that: → demonstrating morality
Which of the following is most fatiguing to an elementary school child? → Correlation does not equal causation
• What is the best way to determine the relative influence of genetics in the development of a person's intelligence? → examining identical and fraternal twins
Which mind-set considers the possibility that qualities can change and improve with effort over time? → Lack of conservation is reflected in centration
• Research reported by Baumeister and others in 2003 shows that individuals with high self-esteem: → can be prosocial or antisocial