5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which statement below summarizes Erik Erikson's view of how guilt, initiative, and conscience operate during the early childhood period?
- Fernando is a young child who has just recently begun to smile whenever he hears hismother's voice. Approximately how old is Fernando?
- Not until an infant s _______will his or her visual acuity approximate that of an adult with normal vision
- • At which stage of Lawrence Kohlberg's theory of moral development does a person understand that values and laws are relative, and that standards may vary from one person to another?
- Maternal stress is negatively correlated with a baby's:
- a Children's consciences make them feel guilty about some of the initiatives that they take
- b 1 year old
- c 1 to 2 months
- d social contract or utility and individual rights
- e language development.
5 Multiple choice questions
- authoritative parent
- She assigns much individual independent seatwork
- during the embryonic period
- visual prefernce
- . schema
5 True/False questions
Ten-year-old Julio cannot get his science project to work. In fact, it seems to him that nothing he makes ever works properly. According to Erik Erikson, Julio is at risk for developing a sense of: → inferiority
Our relationships with others, changes in emotions, and changes in personality are all examples of __________ processes. → The program was adjusted to provide healthier foods to recipients.
• Colin does not earn high grades on standardized tests but has a black belt in martial arts. According to Gardner, Colin has _______ skills. → bodily-kinesthetic
As children move through the zone of proximal development (ZPD), they → . take the responsibility of the task they are learning from the adult who is helping them.
Brendan is 3 years old. His parents are concerned because he is always running and jumping on things. He cannot seem to sit still. Even when watching his favorite movie on TV, he still fidgets, bounces, and wiggles around. It is especially frustrating when Brendan will not sit still through dinner. Given what we know about child development, we would advise Brendan's parents to: → prefrontal cortex of the frontal lobe