5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vaux-le-Vicomte. Architect- Loius Le VAU, Charles Le Brun - painter, Landscape Architect- Andre le Notre. Build for Nicholas Fouquet.
- FB Louis XIV table @ Versailles
- Cour d'honneur
- Place des Vosges-
- Hotel de sully Courtyard, Paris
- b Open forecourt, sometimes literally translated as "Court of Honour", is the architectural term for defining a three-sided courtyard, created when the main central block, or corps de logis, is flanked by symmetrical advancing secondary wings, containing minor rooms.
5 Multiple choice questions
Charles le brun - Painter
- a gabled extension built out from a sloping roof to accommodate a vertical window
5 True/False questions
Hotel Matignon, Paris → a heavy curtain hung across a doorway
Pavillions → a room used primarily for exhibition of art objects; a drawing room.
Louis XIV Bureau Mazarin →
FB Louis XIV inlaid table →
Trumeau → The central support of a medieval doorway.