5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bull's eye Room in Versailles
- FB cabinet on stand
- FB- LouisXIV Tall Cupboard- Armoires
- a Flower gardens arranged in formal, often symmetrical, patterns with separating paths
- d Stool
5 Multiple choice questions
- a 17th century desk form named more or less in memory of Cardinal Mazarin, regent of France from 1642 to 1661. It is the earliest predecessor of the pedestal desk and differs from it by having only two tiers of drawers or three tiers of rather small drawers under the desktop surface, followed by eight legs supporting the whole. Also, the bureau Mazarin has cross braces between the legs, forming two Xs or two Hs on each side.
- Andre charles boulle , low, elaborate chest of drawers; a moveable stand or cupboard containing a washbowl; a chair enclosing a chamber pot
5 True/False questions
Hotel → French term for Private residents for French Aristocracy.
Lozenge → A rhomb or, more rarely a rhomboid usually one of a series. Diamond shaped form.
Louis XIV Bedroom - Versailles →
FB Louis XIV fauteuil →
Boulle marquetry → wood paneling on interior walls usually floor to ceiling, as a rule inriched by carving, gilding, painting, or , rarely inlaying.