5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sperry & Gazziniga
- Henry Murray
- Hermann von Helmholtz
- Ivan Pavlov
- Darley & Latane
- a Split-brain experiments
- b Studied the "bystander effect" or "diffusion of responsibility"
- c Thematic Apperception Test (TAT); studies achievement motivation
- d Trichromatic Theory of Color Vision
- e Russian Physiologist; classical conditioning (salivation in dogs)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Conformity studies; judging the length of lines
- Opponent-Process Theory of Color Vision
- 1st American psych lab; Wrote the text, "Adolescence"
- General Intelligence or "g" underlies IQ. If you are intelligent in one area, you are probably smart in others.
- Famous for having a metal rod blown through his head
5 True/False questions
Alfred Adler → Sex researcher who conducted interviews in the 1930's
Francis Galton → Stress and the "General Adaptation Syndrome"
Stanley Milgram → Obedience studies using "shock"
B. F. Skinner → Cognitive Dissonance Theory
Hans Selye → Trait Theorist; Personality questionnaire based on two personality dimensions