5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- William Sheldon
- Masters & Johnson
- Elizabeth Loftus
- Ernest Hilgard
- Aaron Beck
- a Divided consciousness theory of hypnosis; the "hidden observer"
- b Memory construction; False memory syndrome; eye-witness identification
- c Early Trait Theorist; studied body types and personaltiy
- d Sex researchers: Described the sexual response cycle
- e Cognitive-Behaviorist; Developed cognitive therapy for depression (irrational thinking impacts emotions)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Russian Physiologist; classical conditioning (salivation in dogs)
- Opponent-Process Theory of Color Vision
- Famous for having a metal rod blown through his head
- Behaviorist; father of operant conditioning; principles of reinforcement
- Structuralist; 1st psychology lab (in Germany)
5 True/False questions
Hermann Ebbinghaus → Memory researcher; Used "nonsense syllables"; Described the learning and forgetting curves
Erik Erikson → Developed "Gestalt Therapy"
Muzafer Sherif → Suggestibility studies (conformity) involving the apparent movement of lights; studies "cooperation" with kids at camp
Hans Eysenck → Stress and the "General Adaptation Syndrome"
Soloman Asch → Conformity studies; judging the length of lines