5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Aaron Beck
- Blakemore & Cooper
- Henry Murray
- G. Stanley Hall
- Elaine Hatfield
- a Studied sensory restriction in kittens
- b Studied attraction and love
- c 1st American psych lab; Wrote the text, "Adolescence"
- d Cognitive-Behaviorist; Developed cognitive therapy for depression (irrational thinking impacts emotions)
- e Thematic Apperception Test (TAT); studies achievement motivation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Humanist; Hierarchy of Needs; Self-actualization
- Stress and the "General Adaptation Syndrome"
- Behaviorist; classical conditioning; "Little Albert" study
- Functionalist; 1st president of APA; Wrote "Principle of Psychology" in 1890
- Language theorist; Universal Grammar Theory (born to learn grammar)
5 True/False questions
Fritz Perls → Humanist; client-centered therapy; "Unconditional Positive Regard"
Carol Gilligan → Stages of Moral Development in Girls
Carl Rogers → Neo-Freudian; Introversion/Extroversion; Collective unconscious & archetypes
Sigmund Freud → Father of psychoanalysis; wrote "The Interpretation of Dreams" in 1890
Jean Piaget → Russian Physiologist; classical conditioning (salivation in dogs)