5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fritz Perls
- John B. Watson
- Albert Ellis
- Hans Selye
- Conrad Lorenz
- a Developed "Gestalt Therapy"
- b Stress and the "General Adaptation Syndrome"
- c Studied "imprinting" in birds
- d Cognitive perspective; Developed RET (Rational Emotive Therapy)
- e Behaviorist; classical conditioning; "Little Albert" study
5 Multiple choice questions
- Language theorist; Universal Grammar Theory (born to learn grammar)
- Wrote article, "On Being Sane in Insane Places" (pretended to be schizophrenic)
- Conformity studies; judging the length of lines
- Neo-Freudian; Psychosocial Stages of Development
- Observational Learning ("modeling"); Reciprocal determinism
5 True/False questions
Stanley Milgram → Obedience studies using "shock"
Muzafer Sherif → Suggestibility studies (conformity) involving the apparent movement of lights; studies "cooperation" with kids at camp
Fritz Heider → Attribution Theory; Fundamental Attribution Error
Wolfgang Kohler → Neo-Freudian; Focused on the "inferiority complex"
Abraham Maslow → Humanist; Hierarchy of Needs; Self-actualization