5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sinapis Semen
- Herbs in this category mostly tonify the kidneys, because they are the root of yang of the whole body, and also tonify the spleen and the heart.
- What category is used to treat damp heat conditions such as dysenteric disorders, urinary difficulty or pain, jaundice, furuncles, and eczema and are also BITTER and COLD?
- In general, what type of herbs need to be cooked less than 5 minutes?
- Which herb from the Nourish the Heart, Calm the Spirit category treats poor memory, insomnia, agitation, and heart spirit?
- a Aromatic herbs
- b Suan Zao Ren
- c Herbs that Clear Heat, Dry Damp
- d Bai Jie Zi
- e Herbs that Tonify Yang
5 Multiple choice questions
- Herbs that Stabilize and Bind
- Tian Hua Fen, Tian Men Dong, & Yu Zhu
- Lu Dou
- Di Fu Zi
- Niu Xi
5 True/False questions
Platycadi Semen → Bai Zi Ren
Which herb is acrid, bitter, aromatic, enters the SP & ST, and moves qi upward and outward? → Jing Jie
Which category facilitates the proper workings of the qi dynamic, often enter the LU, LV, SP, & ST channels? → Herbs that Regulate Qi
Mume Fructus → Sha Ren
Toosendan Fructus → Chuan Lian Zi