5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A patient presents with chest & abdominal distention, pain, subjective sensation of masses, qi stagnation, pain of food and vomiting. Which category would be most appropriate to treat this patient?
- Which herb enters the SP & ST, is good for food stagnation with indigetion (particularly of meats & fatty foods), and is also used to disperse blood stasis pain and gynecological tumors?
- Which herb is acrid, bitter, aromatic, enters the SP & ST, and moves qi upward and outward?
- Which category treats such disorders as excessive sweating, diarrhea, frequent urination, excessive vaginal discharge, miscarriage, etc.?
- Which herb category treats very severe shen disorders (i.e. closed and open syndromes)?
- a Herbs that Stabilize and Bind
- b Cang Zhu
- c Herbs that Regulate Qi
- d Aromatic Substances that Open the Orifices
- e Shan Zha
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mu Li
- Zi Su Ye
- Shan Yao
- Fu Xiao Mai
- Mu Dan Pi
5 True/False questions
Psoraleae Fructus → Bu Gu Zhi
He Ye is in which category? → Herbs that Clear Heat and Resolve Toxicity
Polygoni Multiflori Caulis → Jin Yin Hua
Which herb relieves cough and asthma by lubricating the lungs, kills parasites, is used externally for fleas/lice, treats fungus, scabies, and moistens the lung to stop cough? → Gou Teng
Aurantii Fructus → Niu Bang Zi