5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Which category is indicated when bodily substances are discharged abnormally, or structures within the body have slipped from their position (prolapsed)?
- Which herb in the Clear Heat from Deficiency category does the following actions: relieves summerheat, stops bleeding, and treats malaria-like symptoms?
- Which herb expels parasites, promotes movement of qi and urine, and unblocks the bowels?
- Cinnamomi Cortex
- a Herbs that Stabilize and Bind
- b Bing Lang
- c Qing Hao
- d Rou Gui
5 Multiple choice questions
- Zi Su Ye
- Aromatic Herbs that Transform Dampness
- Di Long
- Ge Gie
- Bai Zhi
5 True/False questions
A patient presents with difficult breathing, cough, recent joint pain, fear of cold, no sweating, superficial pulse and normal tongue coat. Which two herbs would treat this patient? → Zhi Fu Zi
Which herb does not adjust the ying and wei (Wen Bing Theory)? → Niu Bang Zi
Polygalae Radix → Sha Shen
What category is used to treat damp heat conditions such as dysenteric disorders, urinary difficulty or pain, jaundice, furuncles, and eczema and are also BITTER and COLD? → Herbs that Clear Heat, Dry Damp
Purgatives, Moist Laxatives, Harsh Expellants are subcategories of which general category? → Chai Hu & Sheng Ma