5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cassiae Semen
- Which three herbs in the WARE category are used to treat nasal/sinus congestion?
- Long Dan Cao is in which category?
- Which herb in the Cool the Blood category is sweet (nourishes yin) and bitter (drains heat)?
- A patient presents with chills, craving for hot drinks, watery soft stool, pale tongue, and a submerged, thin pulse. Which category would be most appropriate to treat this patient?
- a Cang Er Zi, Xin Yi Hua, & Bai Zhi
- b Herbs that Warm the Interior and Expel Cold
- c Sheng Di Huang
- d Jue Ming Zi
- e Herbs that Clear Heat, Dry Damp
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tonifying Herbs
- Aromatic Herbs that Transform Dampness
- Wu Zhu Yu
- Sang Bai Pi
- Da Huang
5 True/False questions
Pheretima → Di Long
Which category calms the shen by either nourishing the heart yin and blood or by clearing phlegm accumulation? → Herbs that Nourish the Heart and Calm the Spirit
Which herb opens and disseminates LU qi and benefits the throat? → Jie Geng
Which category are the following herbs in? Yi Mu Cao, Chuan Niu Xi, Chuan Xiong, Yan Hu Suo → Herbs that Invigorate the Blood
Myristicae Semen → Xia Ku Cao