- cigarettes (lung, bladder, pancreas)
- alcohol (breast and colorectal)
- cigarette/alcohol combo increases a person's risk for oral, throat, and liver cancers
- xenobiotics: toxic, mutagenic, and carcinogenic chemicals in food
- high fat diet, preservatives (nitrates)
- asbestos, dyes, rubber, paint, etc.
4th EditionBruce Alberts, Dennis Bray, Karen Hopkin 11th EditionCharlotte A. Spencer, Michael A. Palladino, Michael R. Cummings, William S. Klug 10th EditionJane B. Reece, Lisa A. Urry, Michael L. Cain, Peter V Minorsky, Robert B Jackson, Steven A. Wasserman